Paige VanZant

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Returns to UFC prime form after her side-gig as hottie dancer on Dancing With the Stars.

:giggity:

Paige the looker:
paige-vanzant-heads-to-mixology101-in-los-angeles-4-18-2016-1.jpg

Paige the ass-kicker:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
That was a nasty switch kick. I posted a video of it in the chat box last night right after it happened.

My old lady asks me today: Isn't that the chick who kicked Ronda Rousey into oblivion?

:facepalm:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was a nasty switch kick. I posted a video of it in the chat box last night right after it happened.

My old lady asks me today: Isn't that the chick who kicked Ronda Rousey into oblivion?

:facepalm:
Funny thing, she tried a spinning kick in the first round only to miss by about 2'. Her competition actually laughed at her..... bad move.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Funny thing, she tried a spinning kick in the first round only to miss by about 2'. Her competition actually laughed at her..... bad move.
Yeah, and between rounds her corner encouraged her to "lay off the junk and just fight normal". 18 seconds later..... :lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't get the deal with chicks fighting. Whoopie!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UFC.......as fixed as pro wrestling and boxing, with some karate mixed in. Meh.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
She's hot, but I don't stomach fighting well so I don't watch this kind of stuff.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not the biggest fan of MMA but I do watch it from time to time. It's not as Barbaric as some would make it out to be although it could appear to be that way to some. Most fights are ended in a very quick fashion and the refs are much more on top of the fights than most boxing matches I've ever seen. Another thing is although sometimes these guys and gals talk smack they are amongst the most respectful of their opponents of ny sport out there......

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Guess she can always endorse blood-proof mascara.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Never been a fan of UFC - like Nav, I hate to see the pummeling.
And...This is the only VanZant I care about:

A-g6xi6CQAEZfE_.jpg:large

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't enjoy seeing women get beaten up, even by other women. Doesn't sit well. The chick getting pummeled in the face while she was lying there on the mat was disturbing. Seems weird that is in the rules. In boxing, when you fall down they can't keep beating your ass while you lay there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.