Panthers grab Will Grier in 3rd round

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They would be morons to pass up on Haskins....I think Will is the 3rd best option but dont see him at 5th best like the others
I take Will Grier over Haskins everyday of the week.... but because of his goofiness Greer will likely come at a discount.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I feel bad for cards fans. Imagine your team is stupid enough to take a franchise QB 2 years in a row. Then, the second one is a midget from a gimmick offense.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I take Will Grier over Haskins everyday of the week.... but because of his goofiness Greer will likely come at a discount.
Goofiness has zero to do with his draft stock. His Senior Bowl and combine performances do. I still like the kid's prospects.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Goofiness has zero to do with his draft stock. His Senior Bowl and combine performances do. I still like the kid's prospects.
Goofiness is short hand for being the only fvkking idiot to get himself banned from playing football. Being the dumbest fkkking college athlete is quite an achievement.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Goofiness is short hand for being the only fvkking idiot to get himself banned from playing football. Being the dumbest fkkking college athlete is quite an achievement.
I knew exactly what you meant. That's old news. Find me an NFL team discounting Will Grier based on a freshman mistake. Any team that does is dumber than the dumb Grier you allege. It's time to move on.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I think he is one of the better choices between those talked about. Why would you want a QB who is being replaced almost immediately?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His arm strength keeps coming up. Dunno. I think he's got adequate arm strength and a great understanding of the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His arm strength keeps coming up. Dunno. I think he's got adequate arm strength and a great understanding of the game.
Arm strength doesn't mean shyt. Plenty of the great ones had less than premier arm strength. Quick release, accuracy and smarts means everything.

I don't know how these azzclown scouts get paid for doing this job.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Arm strength doesn't mean shyt. Plenty of the great ones had less than premier arm strength. Quick release, accuracy and smarts means everything.
He’s got the first two...and a big tattoo. Can that be substituted for the smarts thing?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That’s what folks don’t seem to get. Does anyone recall a starting QB at a Power 5 school being dumb enough to fail a scheduled NCAA drug test? Anyone?
Dumbest m’fer ever!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting Green Bay passed on Juwaan Taylor. They were interested.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Rashan Gary was the the #1 rated player as a recruit but only had 10 sacks in college so he probably moves to SDE in the pros?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.