Panthers grab Will Grier in 3rd round

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do safeties and corners stand like statues while receivers run by them in the NFL? No? Then he’ll have a GREAT career. :lmao2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How’s the drug network in Carolina?

leogator

May 5, 2018
I don’t understand the lack of arm strength criticism. Maybe he’s not in the top 10 arms in the NFL but he’s got plenty of zip to get the ball where it needs to be on time. I think Romo is a very good comparison, and if thatS his ceiling and he can lay off the PED’s and white girls he should be fine
He's married and has a kid, right?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do safeties and corners stand like statues while receivers run by them in the NFL? No? Then he’ll have a GREAT career. :lmao2:
Murray exploited those same statues. Hell, if Franks had half a brain we could have racked up big passing yardage ourselves.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Wow a lot of value in the 5th round! Scarlett, Mack Wilson, Piersbacher, Slayton out of Auburn, D'Andre Walker, Hunter Renfrow...

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Wow, Mike Weber out of OSU in the 7th? What was wrong with him? Isaac Nauta in the 7th? OK, so he ran a 4.91 40.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Neither Martez Ivey nor CC Jefferson have been picked so far. 5*s both.....at least Isaac Nauta, another 5* got picked in the 7th round.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Some notable names that did not get drafted:

Emanuel Hall - Missouri
Preston Williams - Colorado State
Gerald Willis - Miami
Te'von Coney - Notre Dame
Stanley Morgan - Nebraska
Karon Higdon - Michigan
Savion Smith - Alabama
Elijah Holyfield - UGA
LJ Scott - Michigan State
Chris Westry - Kentucky
Fred Johnson, Martez Ivey, and CeCe Jefferson - Florida
Johnnie Dixon - AN Ohio State
Nick Fitzgerald - Mississippi State
John Battle - LSU
Tyree St. Louis - Miami
Jacques Patrick - FSU

with CeCe, Ivey, Preston Williams, savion Smith, and Patrick being 5*s if I am not mistaken.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Karon Higdon skipped the bowl game for his draft stock...seems like a waste now

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Karon Higdon skipped the bowl game for his draft stock...seems like a waste now

Wow. Talk about being out of touch with reality. He voluntarily chose to sit out what could possibly be the last football game he ever has the opportunity to play in.

I hate it equally, but I do at least get why certain big names feel they simply have too much at stake and opt out. But again, where are these kids getting this advice. What could a few extra weeks to prepare for a combine possibly do to erase 4+ years of clearly average at best film? If anything, it gives them one last platform to showcase their worthiness and may be just enough to get them in, or improve their status. I think CGJ did that this year, as did Fowler in 2015.

But this self-inflated mindset is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.