DC Patrick Toney & the Defense

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Had no idea those snap numbers. That’s insane. It also does lend credibility to the overall talent question and the issue with Mullen’s recruiting. Ratings masked that he landed a few guys here and there that skewed things. But that doesn’t work. Sadly, I’d put Dexter in the same category as Fowler, CcJefferson and others in that he valiantly became a Gator but wasn’t matched with his surroundings and simply couldn’t ever be what was expected to be, and probably should’ve gone elsewhere. Guys like Kevin Carter wouldn’t have been Kevin Carter without Johnson, Campbell, Church, etc. Schematics aside, we failed guys like Dexter by not surrounding him with other Dexters.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is Ox still running this board like swampgas? Or is okay to question the new staff? Asking for a friend who quit posting here last year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is Ox still running this board like swampgas? Or is okay to question the new staff? Asking for a friend who quit posting here last year.
Cats Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
Had no idea those snap numbers. That’s insane. It also does lend credibility to the overall talent question and the issue with Mullen’s recruiting. Ratings masked that he landed a few guys here and there that skewed things. But that doesn’t work. Sadly, I’d put Dexter in the same category as Fowler, CcJefferson and others in that he valiantly became a Gator but wasn’t matched with his surroundings and simply couldn’t ever be what was expected to be, and probably should’ve gone elsewhere. Guys like Kevin Carter wouldn’t have been Kevin Carter without Johnson, Campbell, Church, etc. Schematics aside, we failed guys like Dexter by not surrounding him with other Dexters.
This is spot on!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yawn. You going to be okay?

There are posters actually calling for firings, I'm not making that up.
We have some crazy folks around here. We’re six games into a new regime, with four victories btw, with a roster they inherited that has holes in a bunch of critical spots. Obviously, there’s still a lot left to fix, but let’s not overlook what they’ve fixed already. Did some folks here actually think we were going to compete for a title this year?

The rest of the season is going to have some great stuff and some awful stuff. That’s what happens with first year staffs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's starting to look like we just should have hired Chip Kelly after all. They are about to beat Utah to go to 6-0.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, I have slowed waaaaay down on that, can you give me a friggin' break? It is what it is with this fan base. We've been destroyed since 2009, and I don't think anything but an actual title can get us back. I'm pleased with where we're going, but I'm certainly in the minority. Apathy is at an all-time high. The towel was thrown in on this season by our fan base after the loss to UT.

Maybe a victory over UGA could help, who knows. I doubt it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

We aren’t playing undisciplined in its most common sense. But we still have some issues with lining up and making critical plays. I’m trying to get behind PT but he’s not giving me a ton of confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb