Patriots under investigation from NFL

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yada, Yada Yada. We all know the Patriots organization including owner Robert Craft, head coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady represent a football subculture that would bring in a player from Isis if he could help them win another Super Bowl.

I say Roger Goodell and the NFL should disqualify New England and make them forfeit the Super Bowl.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hasn't Peyton beat Brady the last few times they played in the playoffs.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n160428 said:
I prefer to take a story and polish it a little

Noticing the intense interest on "deflategate" I researched a differing angle and found that NE's ballboy use to open for
Celine Dion as a magic act, slight o' hand stuff. Bellichek got the idea and sought him out and gave him a contract. Also
I found that's why BB let Tebow go. BB feared he couldn't hide all the cheating and Tim would first council Coach and
team and then turn them in to do their penance.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n161795 said:
Yada, Yada Yada. We all know the Patriots organization including owner Robert Craft, head coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady represent a football subculture that would bring in a player from Isis if he could help them win another Super Bowl.

I say Roger Goodell and the NFL should disqualify New England and make them forfeit the Super Bowl.
Do you honestly believe Peyton Manning doesn't do the exact same thing with his footballs?

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As a member of the First Family of the NFL, I believe Peyton always plays by the rules.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n162144 said:
Do you honestly believe Peyton Manning doesn't do the exact same thing with his footballs?

They actually have to insert a pin into the top of his head to let some of the air out, in order for him to be able to put a helmet on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.