Pats owner Robert Kraft arrested in prostitution sting

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If his girlfriend wasn't such a dog, he wouldn't be forced to seek the company of the lovely women at Kyoko's Sensual Touch, where "fiffy dolla" buys you heaven.

0301-robert-kraft-ricki-noel-lander-getty-3.png

I won't make it that long, but to an 80 year old man, this girl is considered SMOKIN.

I am 50+ and to me she ain't bad. If I was 30, I would not even give her a look. It is all perspective!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Since when is it illegal for a man to get a handy at a rub and tug? Is anything not sacred anymore?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Being that its FL the press will have the video soon of Kraft going into the message parlor room and getting services (I guess the services part will be suppressed at least).

They are saying there is a bigger name than Kraft caught up in that sting. I wonder who that could be?

Last edited:

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
The important point here is when you screw up and get caught blame it on someone else. Example is our 3 elected officials in Virginia who of course blame Trump for their stupidity. Since Kraft supports the President I suggest he blames his getting caught on Bill Clinton. Slick Willy should view it as a compliment.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If I had to guess based on his past and living down there that Tiger Woods may be the bigger name not revealed yet.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
He just needs to say that he was attending a party thrown by Jeffrey Epstein, and prosecutors will reduce it to a charge of "fishing without a license"

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Your tax dollars hard at work, getting society's real menaces off the streets. Say no to hugs.

I live in Palm Beach County and I for one am glad they're shutting these filthy and immoral massage parlors down. They're dens of sin, they attract undesirables and they lower my property values.

BTW, does anyone know how far back they're going with this sting? Asking for a friend.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
28EBB997-4AD6-4561-957B-E7B848EACB10.jpeg I knew Kraft was feeling himself too much when he showed up to All Star weekend like this:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I live in Palm Beach County and I for one am glad they're shutting these filthy and immoral massage parlors down. They're dens of sin, they attract undesirables and they lower my property values.

BTW, does anyone know how far back they're going with this sting? Asking for a friend.

lol They said on TV it goes back 8 months. Not sure if they were taping already that far back.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Being that its FL the press will have the video soon of Kraft going into the message parlor room and getting services (I guess the services part will be suppressed at least).

They are saying there is a bigger name than Kraft caught up in that sting. I wonder who that could be?

In that area maybe tiger

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
WOW, you wonder what the life of a billionaire might be and something like this comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb