Pats owner Robert Kraft arrested in prostitution sting

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Here's a law that needs to be abolished. Where are all the womans's rights broads saying it's not the government's place to tell them what to do with their body? I mean, all I'm saying is I can go rent a washing machine...

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Here's a law that needs to be abolished. Where are all the womans's rights broads saying it's not the government's place to tell them what to do with their body? I mean, all I'm saying is I can go rent a washing machine...
Yes sir.. As long as they keep the equipment clean and lubricated...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some people are claiming on twitter that cops there know its Tiger Woods but it won't be revealed officially for a while because he is playing in a tournament out of the country right now. They might just be making stuff up however but it makes sense if nothing is announced until he returns to the country.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to lead the news so they can get that homo actor out of the news cycle

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some people are claiming on twitter that cops there know its Tiger Woods but it won't be revealed officially for a while because he is playing in a tournament out of the country right now. They might just be making stuff up however but it makes sense if nothing is announced until he returns to the country.

or making sure he returns from said trip.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Tiger is single and gets any kind of free nookie he wants. It doesn't seem likely to me. I think if he wanted to use a pro, he'd go for the $400/hour types.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tiger is single and gets any kind of free nookie he wants. It doesn't seem likely to me. I think if he wanted to use a pro, he'd go for the $400/hour types.

Kraft is single too.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

:wtf:

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
There is no source more reliable than “some people on twitter”

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
It is palm beach county, I'll bet 1/2 mar lago clientele are on that list

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kraft is single too.
I know that, tard. However, we already know Tiger's sexual tendencies (unfortunately) and they don't involve cheap hookers at massage parlors. I would assume Tiger would get a "massage" in his home.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know that, tard. However, we already know Tiger's sexual tendencies (unfortunately) and they don't involve cheap hookers at massage parlors. I would assume Tiger would get a "massage" in his home.
Probably that and his eggs over easy from the Perkins squeeze.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If I had to guess based on his past and living down there that Tiger Woods may be the bigger name not revealed yet.

What if it’s Tom Brady and the cops have video of he & Kraft in a 3some with an Asian chick? How crazy would that be?

BTW, I heard MJ as a possibility today. Guess we’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.