Pats owner Robert Kraft arrested in prostitution sting

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No BS: there is a place called the “golden hand massage parlor” right outside NSA Bahrain. Not even trying to hide it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Do you know any of these old creepy guys

I actually do recognize one.

Who has the more awkward moment at Temple Beth Am this weekend, Segal or Weiss? And is there a more perfect name in this case than Craig Firing? :lol:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I actually do recognize one.

Who has the more awkward moment at Temple Beth Am this weekend, Segal or Weiss? And is there a more perfect name in this case than Craig Firing? :lol:
Mingfu seems a bit younger than his cohorts. Awful young for that level of desperation.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is nothing sacred?

I pay cash and never give my real name....

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
Shirley next time he'll jump jet to Olongopo PI for the "Early Bird Blue Haven Heaven B Special" TwoFer. Got a spare coupon for him to offset the avgas bite. Never expires.

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BABIK helped groom and coach all of these PERVERTS up if you know what I mean...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Will we get to see the 5 second video of Kraft "getting off" by the male prostitute? This occurred during the Pats run to the SB so that makes the wins NULL and VOID.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t understand anyone going to one of those asian places for gratification. Sure you may get off, but you’re just gonna be horny again an hour later.
Find somewhere with Eastern European girls and then you’re talking my language!

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I think Eldrick has more of a liking for the girls at Bob Evans, or IHOP or Cracker Barrel or Waffle House or some other horrible restaurant chain!!!
What the hell are you talking about. Thats a horrible thing to say. You are insane! Waffle House is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.