Pats owner Robert Kraft arrested in prostitution sting

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Rolls up in a Bentley and walks in the front door......really trying to fly under the radar. Kraft needs to surround himself with better people that know the ins and outs and could have kept him out of this.
Someone should tell him that he can easily get someone to come to his 5-star hotel room for a "massage".

This is idiocy on a number of levels.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He lasted 2 minutes? Good lawdy, you got to make them work harder than that.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Im curious if he went straight to the airport and sat with his briefs glued up to him or did she splash some buckets of water on him and clean him up after......I got logistical hygiene questions I need answered

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Im curious if he went straight to the airport and sat with his briefs glued up to him or did she splash some buckets of water on him and clean him up after......I got logistical hygiene questions I need answered

Hot, moist towels.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Man, cops got cameras in the rooms.
Those poor cops had to watch that. A naked, moaning, quivering 77-year old Robert Kraft. :barfaway:

giphy.gif

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is quite a bizarre story in sports, but there's little doubt that this kind of thing has been going on forever. The press is more...aggressive these days.
Dick Palmer seems to be a rather unfortunate name on that list as well.
Sounds like a cheaply scripted alias, but in reality it is maybe a descriptor of an available service at the spa. "Nah, got a ball game to attend. Don't have time for "The Complete Tour of Bang-Cock." Just let me have a "Dick Palmer" to go."

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I wonder if "Carlos Danger" was on the client list? he was just recently released from serving time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.