Pats owner Robert Kraft arrested in prostitution sting

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
UPDATE:

Florida Prosecutors Offer to Drop Charges Against Patriots Owner Robert Kraft

Florida prosecutors have offered to drop charges against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and a number of other men charged with soliciting prostitution, according to a person familiar with the matter, but there is a catch. The proposed agreement calls for the men to admit they would have been proven guilty at trial.

The proposed deferred prosecution agreement calls for completion of an education course about prostitution, completion of 100 hours of community service, screening for sexually transmitted diseases and payment of some court costs.

But in an unusual provision, the agreement also calls for the defendants to review the evidence in the case and agree that, if it were to go to trial, the state would be able to prove their guilt, this person said. It isn’t clear whether Mr. Kraft and others would accept such a condition. When the charges were announced, a spokesman for Mr. Kraft denied he engaged in illegal activity.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
UPDATE:

Florida Prosecutors Offer to Drop Charges Against Patriots Owner Robert Kraft

Florida prosecutors have offered to drop charges against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and a number of other men charged with soliciting prostitution, according to a person familiar with the matter, but there is a catch. The proposed agreement calls for the men to admit they would have been proven guilty at trial.

The proposed deferred prosecution agreement calls for completion of an education course about prostitution, completion of 100 hours of community service, screening for sexually transmitted diseases and payment of some court costs.

But in an unusual provision, the agreement also calls for the defendants to review the evidence in the case and agree that, if it were to go to trial, the state would be able to prove their guilt, this person said. It isn’t clear whether Mr. Kraft and others would accept such a condition. When the charges were announced, a spokesman for Mr. Kraft denied he engaged in illegal activity.
He needs to take that deal. Does he really want people viewing that video at trial? :ugh:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What an odd limbo area of criminal justice:
Marijuana legal vs illegal ?
Prostitution legal (Nevada) illegal?
jboss legal illegal?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’d rather watch every Mac coached Gators game on a continuous loop than watch old Man Kraft receive his “happy ending”

(for you grammar nazis, If you replace “then” for “than” in that sentence, it makes a HUGE difference)

That's pretty much a no brainer. But if I had to watch Mac's pressers on a continuous loop, THAT might be a tough decision.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some updates on this case.

A Judge in Martin County just north of where Kraft was busted on this stuff ruled that the video can't be used in the case I believe because the cops exceeded what the Court allowed in its order when it came to protecting the public from being recorded basically or something very similar to that.

In Palm Beach County where Kraft's case is proceeding they are making that same argument and also are arguing the cops stuff should be suppressed because they apparently found one of them recorded by their body cam saying words to the effect that he will just make crap up if he has to when it comes to stopping the people leaving the spas in their cars so they can get the identification on them to hold up in Court. The state is arguing that isn't exactly true and arguing the defense lawyers lied but it sounds like they do have the cop saying basically that but the defense just added some colorful descriptions to it.

I doubt this charge holds up.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
His girlfriend here, 39 year old Ricki Lander....

th

View attachment 14074

Yet the old bastard trolls for rental pussy...….
hot damn, hes one lucky SOB. :faint:

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I’d rather watch every Mac coached Gators game on a continuous loop than watch old Man Kraft receive his “happy ending”

(for you grammar nazis, If you replace “then” for “than” in that sentence, it makes a HUGE difference)

If you used then, it would be like watching the Patriots win another Super Bowl.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What an odd limbo area of criminal justice:
Marijuana legal vs illegal ?
Prostitution legal (Nevada) illegal? Except Las Vegas???
jboss legal illegal?

FIFY

You can't legislate morality.
And you can’t fix STUPID.
Kraft is rich enough to go to many places “DISCRETELY”.

Now what will the NFL do?....NOTHING. Where what is good for the Goose/Players is "not so much" for the Gander/Owners.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FIFY

Now what will the NFL do?....NOTHING. Where what is good for the Goose/Players is "not so much" for the Gander/Owners.
Well, they are the OWNERS.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FIFY

For a guy who routinely talks about not caring for the NFL all these stories really get you triggered.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, they are the OWNERS.

Exactly, are the owners going to punish a fellow and one of the more powerful owners by punishing him (other than a handslap) for something most of them probably have done and/or currently still doing.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
For a guy who routinely talks about not caring for the NFL all these stories really get you triggered.

Just because I find it wrong that they make cities pay for their stadiums and I think many owners are hypocrites does not mean I watch...why do you think I'm triggered?

Even if I meltdown why do you care?

And explain this, when it comes to Pro Franchises...What does Utah know about JAZZ?

It's not just Pro...How many Teams are in the BIG 10...BIG 12?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just because I find it wrong that they make cities pay for their stadiums and I think many owners are hypocrites does not mean I watch...why do you think I'm triggered?

Even if I meltdown why do you care?

And explain this, when it comes to Pro Franchises...What does Utah know about JAZZ?

It's not just Pro...How many Teams are in the BIG 10...BIG 12?
We should make you king so you can right all the wrongs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb