Paul Finebaum: Florida just not tough enough to deal with remaining schedule

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's just upset. Real thread should be "Finebaum to Ugly to get Laid".

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The guy is too ugly to even watch speak. Good Lord, he's been beaten by an enormous ugly stick. This is a guy who has never been given a second glance by a female in his entire life, unless it's to recoil in disgust.
and yet, hes worth millions for simply copying jerry springers format within the college sports community :lol:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The guy is too ugly to even watch speak. Good Lord, he's been beaten by an enormous ugly stick. This is a guy who has never been given a second glance by a female in his entire life, unless it's to recoil in disgust.

Finebaum came into the bank Tuesday and I saw the surveillance cameras turn away.

GatorsRGrt

Sep 15, 2017
The thing about Finebaum is that the more popular and influence he has, the bigger of a prick he has become. He has grown a lot in the last five years.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
well ive seen him on tv, he wears a ring on his left ring finger. in my line of work, it pays to notice details :suspect:
That certainly doesn’t mean he’s married. He just wants people to think that he’s married. No woman is going anywhere near that.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
That certainly doesn’t mean he’s married. He just wants people to think that he’s married. No woman is going anywhere near that.
How should I say this for the PC crowd.......hmm, maybe he’s not married to a woman :jerkit:

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
the truth is finebaum criticizes everyone, but on average does so the least for bama... now why do you suppose that might be? perhaps because they have consistently been the team least open for legit criticism? nah... hes jsut a bammer homer :rolleyes:

This is a good point. Hadn't really thought about it from that perspective. Bama certainly has deserved the least criticism over the last decade.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The thing about Finebaum is that the more popular and influence he has, the bigger of a prick he has become. He has grown a lot in the last five years.

well ive seen him on tv, he wears a ring on his left ring finger. in my line of work, it pays to notice details :suspect:

By the photo in my medical book, his right hand has syphilis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.