Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Friend of a friend....

48427345_10156061314497794_6232999394862432256_n.jpg

kiddnoname

Nov 14, 2017
So I'm taking the family up to Helen, GA after Christmas and then heading down to Atlanta. I have hotels booked, but no tickets yet. Waiting for the price of four tickets together to plummet. As already mentioned in this tread, some people bought tickets just to be able to get them for the semifinal next year. I expect prices to start coming down next week and then I'll pounce. Worst case is I'll pay the prices as they are now, not like they will go up.

Cheapest tickets seem to be on a website/app called TickPick. Anybody ever use them?

Helen is like 40 minutes from my house.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It's always like that. I've been three times over the years and each time it was like a Gator home game. Nashville being a cool town is the draw. It's much more fun than Atlanta.

While I disagree with it being more fun than Atlanta, playing the common doors is usually very entertaining. Lots of Gator fans at the game and plenty of entertainment downtown before and somewhat after as well. I used to go every opportunity, but older now stay home.

kiddnoname

Nov 14, 2017
Helen didn't impress me much. I spent 2 years in Germany in the 70s and I guess I expected more...food was marginal at best.
It's turned into a biker town. We almost never go there anymore. Last time we did we were thoroughly disappointed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys realize that "sold out" means someone bought the ticket, right? It doesn't tell you if they bought them with the plan of reselling right? Even stubhub and other services buy tickets, right?

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
You guys realize that "sold out" means someone bought the ticket, right? It doesn't tell you if they bought them with the plan of reselling right? Even stubhub and other services buy tickets, right?
It’s not truly sold out because neither team has sold out their allotment

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator