Peach Bowl pics

CallMeCorch

Dec 20, 2018
I was there also. Took a few shots with my cell. This are great pics. I was in the SW corner, Sec 122 Row 20. I was very impressed with the new stadium...great venue

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
A few comments about my camera and lens. They are not terribly expensive. If I bought one of those big Pro lenses they would not let me bring it in the stadium.
Besides, you know what they say. It's not the sword, but the swordsman who wields it. :D
20181231_091822.jpg 20181231_091753.jpg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Great Pix! Thanks for sharing. I was a couple sections over from you (125) and 18 rows higher. The sight lines in that stadium are excellent. It was only my second time there, though that occasion was a couple of weeks earlier for the GA AAAA state championship game so it wasn't quite the same atmosphere. (Same result tho, my team won - BT Titans; back to back state champs!) Hopefully we are back there for two Gator games next season!

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Great Pix! Thanks for sharing. I was a couple sections over from you (125) and 18 rows higher. The sight lines in that stadium are excellent. It was only my second time there, though that occasion was a couple of weeks earlier for the GA AAAA state championship game so it wasn't quite the same atmosphere. (Same result tho, my team won - BT Titans; back to back state champs!) Hopefully we are back there for two Gator games next season!
You should have joined us on the 200 Skybridge!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

From left, GatorTruth133, BNAG8R, Gator98MD, Detroitgator, Bama&GatorFan, RocketCityGator, HomerJ

It is going to take a little time for me to get through them. I took over 1,600...

I just wanted to give you a preview.
Great photos. My main takeaway though: I’m sure this photo accurately represents the age and looks of most posters on this board. That being the case, I’m definitely one of the youngest and best looking posters here.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Great photos. My main takeaway though: I’m sure this photo accurately represents the age and looks of most posters on this board. That being the case, I’m definitely one of the youngest and best looking posters here.

:britney:

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Well, I kind of messed up. I only included the pics from my camera in the album. So I have added the pics from my phone, too. This includes our group pics and a panorama of the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb