Pencil Alabama in the '17 title game

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac fcuking strikes out again. We lose every top kid from Florida.

th

Wait, the 6-star? Isn't that the Star of David? Has there ever been a great Jewish football player?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
th

Wait, the 6-star? Isn't that the Star of David? Has there ever been a great Jewish football player?
John Roberts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I feel like such a menschugana. :confused:

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, okay, EyeDoc & Slug have driven me to do penance.
Accomplished Jewish athletes:
Boxing>> Max Baer
Baseball >> Homerun Hank Greenberg (HOF), my favorite = Sandy Koufax (HOF)
Basketball>> Red Auerbach (9 NBA champs in 10 years), Dolph Schayes (HOF), Neal Walk (Gator Great)
Football>> Sid Luckman (8x All Pro, HOF), Steve Tannen (Gator DB)
Swimming>> Mark Spitz

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Would Julian Edelman be considered a great football player? Okay just good. Jay Fiedler would not be considered a great football player and neither would Igor Olshansky, but they were all tribesmen who played for quite some time in the NFL

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_1358.JPG

David Greene

rogdochar said:
th

John Roberts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I feel like such a menschugana. :confused:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hear Sid Finch Has eligibility and Satan convinced him the QB for Bama next year.

Last edited:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I am going out on a limb here, and I know nobody will believe me when it happens unless I put it writing. Here goes....Alabama DOES NOT make the SECCG! Book it. Two reasons their OC is a down grade and Hurts looked more like Treon Harris in the NCG. I think he takes a step backwards next year.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
I have to say NCO may have a point..time will tell..but I too went out on a limb in another thread, and will keep that stance, until otherwise it does not come to pass. I will say it many times between now and then. I believe we go at least 10-2 or better, end up back in Atlanta w/a legit shot at winning it this time. :grin:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Their four road games in conference are Cowbell, Collie ****ers, The Barn, and The Commode Doors. No reason to think they won't be back in Atlanta at the least.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They will probably lose an SEC game but whoever beats them will make sure they lose at least 2 SEC games so Bama still makes the SECCG.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
yeah, the team with more talent and depth at every position in the country with the best coaching staff in the country, playing in now one of the weaker P5 conferences will most certainly not make the conference title game :rolleyes3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb