Sep 4, 2014

OldfashionedOpenBoto-size_restricted.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm gonna fabricate a story it's not gonna be me getting t-bagged, I can promise you that

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling these allegations are wildly exaggerated.

Yeah. I thought he kicked a player off the team or suspended a player for hazing. That kinda doesn't jive.

Sour grapes?

But PSU doesn't need the bad pub. Geez.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wherever Shorter ends up, all he has to say is he was hazed at PSU. Poof instant eligibility!

You realize Coach’s wife kisses all the players on the cheek before each game, right? If he wants any shot at ending up here, I’d shy away from announcing to the world that you just spent the past two years with strange mens’ genitalia on your face.

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
That school needs an exorcism. The demons run deep.

In addition to Penn State, once you throw in other high level cover-ups of sexual assault (Michigan State), wife beating (Ohio State), and assault on nasal secretions (Michigan) the sanctimonious BIG10 begins to look a bit like FSU in book form.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Wherever Shorter ends up, all he has to say is he was hazed at PSU. Poof instant eligibility!

Just a thought.....if the hazing was a prevalent as that kid claims, maybe Shorter is transferring to get away from that environment, and not because Franklin called him a fat ass and wouldn't let him play?

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
IF any of the allegations prove true wouldn't that also taint all of the coaching staff?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Isn’t that the point of having a judicial system, to wade through all the “stuff” and narrow down to evidence that is irrefutable? I certainly have no skin in this. We’ve heard one side. Let’s hear the other
IF any of the allegations prove true wouldn't that also taint all of the coaching staff?

Haha...you said “taint”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm gonna fabricate a story it's not gonna be me getting t-bagged, I can promise you that
Listen tbagged-gator, you can forget the act. Word on the street is there is nothing you love more than getting tbagged.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.