Penn State football in trouble again

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure where all this gay stuff is coming from. The worst hazing I remember was one of our linebackers taking a crap in one of my buddy's football cleats. That was settled with a pretty decent fight. That same buddy had an old Buick that didn't need a key to start. We'd move it all over campus while he was showering after practice and he'd spend 20 minutes trying to find if.

If any guy did any of the stuff this guy is describing he'd probably not be around very long.

PSU has a bad case of the ghey.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Not sure where all this gay stuff is coming from. The worst hazing I remember was one of our linebackers taking a crap in one of my buddy's football cleats. That was settled with a pretty decent fight. That same buddy had an old Buick that didn't need a key to start. We'd move it all over campus while he was showering after practice and he'd spend 20 minutes trying to find if.

If any guy did any of the stuff this guy is describing he'd probably not be around very long.

PSU has a bad case of the ghey.
:bwahaha::deadnanner::deadnanner::rotfl:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
:rimshot:

Jun 2, 2015
My late husband was a teacher for many years & taught the alternative (hard to manage) kids. Back in the old days, his favorite punishment was a thump on the head with his big, strong fingers. That is also how he disciplined our sons. They always stated they never received spankings, but did get a few head thumps which immediately adjusted their attitude. Kids need boundries, structure and at times attitude adjustment.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My late husband was a teacher for many years & taught the alternative (hard to manage) kids. Back in the old days, his favorite punishment was a thump on the head with his big, strong fingers. That is also how he disciplined our sons. They always stated they never received spankings, but did get a few head thumps which immediately adjusted their attitude. Kids need boundries, structure and at times attitude adjustment.

Kids need parents that want to be parents.
Kids don’t need adult friends, they need parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.