Penn State's postseason ban lifted effective immediately, full scholarships in '15-16

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n46082 said:
I guess they figured the B1G needed a break after the weekend they had.

That thought also crossed my mind.

The Big10(12) is a dumpster fire right now.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"Penn State has made remarkable progress over the past year," What does that mean? Pedophile rape is down a remarkable 50%? How do they make progress?
In what way are they not making progress. Still having NAMBLA meetings in the athletic dorm?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
It'sDookie and everyone else: Penn State harbored a pedophilic sex offender and he was granted access to space that allowed him to carry out his perverted acts because he was associated with PSU. I think the program should be abolished. Even though Joe Pa and Bobby Bowden were effectively racing for the "coach with the most wins" in the end of their careers, it was disgusting what Joe Pa allowed to happen. He's guilty, he conspired, and I will never accept his role as an "unknowing observer.".

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The family is not satisfied yet per the ESPN piece and this.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n45874 said:
The NCAA sure as hell knew what they were doing with the timing of releasing this decision. Came down about 15 minutes after Ray Rice was released. Hoping nobody is paying attention.

I will say that even when the penalties were levied, the NCAA said there would be room for the penalties to be lessened if the school got their sh*t together, and apparently they have. So while this news seemingly comes out of the blue, it was always a possibility.
so by **** together they just need not rape little boys anymore? They should have gotten rid of the whole damn program for 10 years

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Obviously the ncaa didn't intend on making them serve their sentence. In this case or any that involves the ncaa it's usually the innocent that gets punished anyways. I think the fans and the players who had nothing to do with this were being punished. I don't know exactly how I feel about this.
yeah the money really makes up for having a scummy old degenerate screw up their lives.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n46200 said:
"Penn State has made remarkable progress over the past year," What does that mean? Pedophile rape is down a remarkable 50%? How do they make progress?
In what way are they not making progress. Still having NAMBLA meetings in the athletic dorm?

I think they mean they made progress by hiring a coach who covered up a gang rape of a woman instead of a coach who covered up the systematic raping of little boys. "Progress" comes in small stages. We need to be patient.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n46212 said:
It'sDookie and everyone else: Penn State harbored a pedophilic sex offender and he was granted access to space that allowed him to carry out his perverted acts because he was associated with PSU. I think the program should be abolished. Even though Joe Pa and Bobby Bowden were effectively racing for the "coach with the most wins" in the end of their careers, it was disgusting what Joe Pa allowed to happen. He's guilty, he conspired, and I will never accept his role as an "unknowing observer.".

A bunch of damned enablers, starting with the board of trustees of the ****hole. If any school had guts, they would not schedule them out of conference in any sport. Let their coffers run dry playing the MAC-level teams of the world. (and before it is mentioned, yes, my alma mater opened their baseball season last year with the enablers, many alumni, including myself, weren't happy about it)

HmAx2.png

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
TN G8tr;n45866 said:
I agree with T-Gator most of the time the ramifications come down on the innocent ones.
If you don't come down on the "innocents" the "innocents" won't provide compliance for the guilty ones. What are you going to do to Reggie Bush after he's already in the NFL? Tell him he'll never get to use that 4th year of eligibility? That really hurts.

How many people here have said it was ok for Creyer to turn his head on the Hernandez shootings, because he brought us two championships? I've heard it a bunch.

I do like that they let players leave Penn State. That should be common. They can do show causes orders, effectively banning coaches, but many, like Tressel, just move to the NFL.
I was thinking the same thing... If the innocents are not punished, then who is? No one forces students to go to PSU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb