Percy Harvin high times....

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Man. $ on him for mvp would have bought a house. The chance was there too with that KICK return. God I loved watching him play.

Haha the stoned replies had me re-reading. Then I got it. Thanks dudes. 1/2 day at work. 6 Heines deep.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I used to love playing ball at Southwest after some herbal supplements.

I can’t even imagine how awesome scoring an NFL Touchdown in front of 80k while enjoying an enhanced alternate reality would be.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Why does every former player admit to all the things they did ? Just keep it to your self, also never remorse just bragging about what they did. Percy is immature and I'm sorry could of been a thousand times better in NFL if he would of got his head on straight.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
People want to label people with an anxiety disorder as people not being able to handle stress. Of course there are people who have mild anxiety; we all do in certain situation, and most people can learn how to manage that without resorting to prescription medications or intoxicating substance. But there are others who have more severe anxiety that limits them from reaching their full potential either in an academic, social, or even in an athletic setting. I'm sorry Percy Harvin had to resort to smoking marijuana but I guess he did what he felt he had to do to get through whatever he had to get through. And to be frank with you the effects of marijuana while not good, and which I am not advocating, probably had less detrimental effects on Harvin than him taking seven psychotropic medications given to him by the Mayo Clinic.

A famous example of an another athlete who had a severe anxiety disorder was the baseball player, Jimmy Piersall, centerfielder for the Cleveland Indians. There was a movie based on his story, "Fear Strikes Out" that had Tony Perkins playing Piersall.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
People want to label people with an anxiety disorder as people not being able to handle stress. Of course there are people who have mild anxiety; we all do in certain situation, and most people can learn how to manage that without resorting to prescription medications or intoxicating substance. But there are others who have more severe anxiety that limits them from reaching their full potential either in an academic, social, or even in an athletic setting. I'm sorry Percy Harvin had to resort to smoking marijuana but I guess he did what he felt he had to do to get through whatever he had to get through.

A famous example of an another athlete who had a severe anxiety disorder was the baseball player, Jimmy Piersall, centerfielder for the Cleveland Indians. There was a movie based on his story, "Fear Strikes Out" that had Tony Perkins playing Piersall.

Rickie Williams as well. Though his issues are probably deeper than just anxiety.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me test my theory.

Whaddya'll think of those effing awful Dwags?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.