PETA going after Uga

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
PETA takes aim at Uga, demands Georgia Bulldogs mascot's retirement

An animal rights group is taking aim at the Georgia Bulldogs' beloved football mascot, saying that they're not happy with his treatment.

On Twitter, PETA shared video of Uga X, aka "Que," sitting in his dog house to avoid the rain during Saturday's game against Texas A&M.

"HE LOOKS MISERABLE," the animal rights group said on Twitter. "No dog deserves to be packed up, carted from state to state, and paraded in front of a stadium of screaming fans."

The group then demanded that UGA Athletics retire the tradition and said that "he should be at home with a loving family."

On Tuesday afternoon, PETA again tweeted about Uga, posting "Dogs are sensitive. @UGAAthletics forces Uga into stressful situations at chaotic football games. He was almost TRAMPLED at a game earlier this year. Being exploited as a mascot is not in his best interest. He should be at home. Anyone who cares about him can see that."

For the first time, I'm rooting for PETA. Oh, and fukk all dwags.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
All Bulldogs look miserable. It's their natural state. I love the negative publicity, but peta is full of morons.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Those lucky bastar....wait are we talking about Peta Jensen or something else?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Why did it have to miss?

EmbarrassedUnpleasantKiskadee-max-1mb.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UGA and Smokey are treated like royalty. UGA has the dogs buried at their stadium. All bulldogs look sad 90% of the time. Just more liberals trying to ruin anything fun in the world.

Heck, Roebuck, the GW live mascot gets his own share of attention as well. PETA should worry about spay and neuter programs and dog fighting instead of a college mascot who gets treated better than most students.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I heard they have video of Uga licking his own balls! True story! The video is supposed to be leaked to TMZ any day now.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Where was PETA in 1892 when Georgia first played Auburn? Georgia's mascot was a goat. Fans were so upset at losing to Auburn 10-0, they barbecued the goat.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bulldwags are a breed that, if Darwin had his way, would not exist. They are so expensive because they can’t fck on their own - they have to be hoisted or artificially inseminated, and then every puppy is born cesarean because their fat heads are too big for the birth canal.

In a moment of weakness, I owned one for about a year. Seriously the dumbest fking animal I’ve ever seen. Would run around out of control and smash face first into a wall. Didn’t phase it. The only time I ever heard it yelp was when it gnawed a hole in the wall and licked exposed wires on the wall socket.

My wife named her Daisy, but I called her “Stemmy”, because all she had was a brain stem.

When she plowed into the baby knocking her across the room, Stemmy got to find a new home. Just like the cat.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Fcvking PETA is ridiculous! This dog probably eats better than most human beings and sitting around (in a dog house or his owners' house) doing nothing but slobbering is what this lazy breed of dog does best. His owners were probably at the game with him to boot. What a waste of server space having to host their dumb tweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.