Petition to honor Astronaut Mike Collins

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Sign the Petition

Take 10 seconds and sign. Mike died this week. He was, of course, the astronaut that stayed behind in the command module while Neil and Buzz got all the glory. Mike famously advised Neil to say the following when first stepping on moon:
"Oh my God, what is that!".
And then cut his mic.
That might be why Mike got left behind. LOL
RIP Mike and lets honor him by naming the Lunar Gateway the Collins Lunar Gateway since like Mike it will forever orbit the moon without landing.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Sign the Petition

Take 10 seconds and sign. Mike died this week. He was, of course, the astronaut that stayed behind in the command module while Neil and Buzz got all the glory. Mike famously advised Neil to say the following when first stepping on moon:
And then cut his mic.
RIP Mike and lets honor him by naming the Lunar Gateway the Collins Lunar Gateway since like Mike it will forever orbit the moon without landing.

done

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Sign the Petition

And then cut his mic.
done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator