Philbin Gets Axed

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
But wait, I thought a boy named Suh was going to lead them to the promised land? Nope, sorry, not while Ryan Tannehill is still your quarterback.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n291509 said:

Suh's postgame interview said all you needed to know about the team and where they are at going into the bye week.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;291501 said:
But wait, I thought a boy named Suh was going to lead them to the promised land? Nope, sorry, not while Ryan Tannehill is still your quarterback.

Had high hopes for him. But I think the truth of the matter is if you aren't good in college (as a QB), you're not going to be good in the NFL. Regardless of your measurables.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;291511 said:
Suh's postgame interview said all you needed to know about the team and where they are at going into the bye week.

They need to can the defensive coordinator as well. The way that they're using Suh is embarrassing.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n291512 said:
Had high hopes for him. But I think the truth of the matter is if you aren't good in college (as a QB), you're not going to be good in the NFL. Regardless of your measurables.

26-27-60 rule for drafting quarterbacks strikes again....

Tannihill 34-20-62.5

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n291512 said:

Pretty much exactly what I was saying the year they drafted him, which is why I haven't rooted for the Dolphins since.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
9 different people have been head coach of the Miami Dolphins since the close of the 1996 season. Basically an average of 2 years. I can't think of a more dysfunctional NFL franchise, and that's coming from an Eagle.

And some of the names are down right chilling--Wanstedt, Chan Gailey, Norv Turner....just terrible.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n291521 said:
9 different people have been head coach of the Miami Dolphins since the close of the 1996 season. Basically an average of 2 years. I can't think of a more dysfunctional NFL franchise, and that's coming from an Eagle.

And some of the names are down right chilling--Wanstedt, Chan Gailey, Norv Turner....just terrible.

Redskins might be worse. Of course my two favorite NFL teams during the course of my life when I've actually given a sh*t about the NFL are........the Dolphins and Redskins. :facepalm:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;291521 said:

Basically a host of retreads or coordinators that were a product of their franchise's system.

Want to make a big move in the NFL? Take a chance on a young offensive mind. Someone who is incredibly attention to detail oriented, high-energy, and offensive football minded acumen.

Plus you need a quarterback. The pick of Dante Culpepper over Drew Brees as FAs doomed the organization.

Everybody thought Tannehill would've been a good fit because of McCarthy. They chose a quarterback based on his potential if aligned with McCarthy because of their history. They did it backwards. Choose someone who's talented and then get the coach who can foster and release that talent.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor is they're interested in Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics