Players not in the game

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I saw this on another site and wondered why these players were dressed but did not play in the first quarter. "UF offensive lineman Brett Heggie, wide receiver Freddie Swain and safety Brad Stewart are not playing but are on the sidelines."

Anybody have insight?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I saw this on another site and wondered why these players were dressed but did not play in the first quarter. "UF offensive lineman Brett Heggie, wide receiver Freddie Swain and safety Brad Stewart are not playing but are on the sidelines."

Anybody have insight?

I do not believe Swain was in uniform and know he got injured last week. Someone said Heggie was injured last week so not sure. I have no idea about Stewart, Swain was deeply missed as a PR. The Oline was good and the backs did a lot on their own, so Heggie thankfully was not missed. Stewart is awful, but I doubt he would have been any worse than our safetys were today.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Anybody have insight?
I believe that they are all injured.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stewart and Heggie were injured

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure Swain got hurt last week on a punt return late in the game. Almost did a split when he got tackled if I had to guess I’d say he pulled or twisted something in his nether regions.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think Heggie is done for the year.

Did anyone see if Banks started at OG? I was watching at a bar and couldn't hear anything and missed the lineups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb