Please Dan, Hire Dan Quinn as "Special Assistant"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
probably fake like the last one, but. Hope and change haha:bwahaha:
Yup, probably fake but it is at least a possibility. This is why you have a lot of talent on the bench, already plugged in, already aware of your roster and your playbook.

At least we have........ :lmao2: ....... Paul Pasqualone.... :lmao2:

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Mullen has Pasqualoni who was a head coach for 14 years at SU and an NFL DC.
If Mullen thinks that TG is not the long term answer then he needs to handle the situation now.
Pasqualoni stepped away from his NFL role in 2020 and maybe he does not want to get back in the s**t. Not clear what Mullen found when he conducted his "come to Jesus" meetings after the Aggie fiasco. If Grantham is the problem Mullen needs to pull the plug sooner than later.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pasqualone is worse garbage than Grantham. His defenses in his heyday were famous for giving up 50-60.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Aint nothing going to happen to Grantham. The hope in one hand poop in the other cliche line applies here. Not advocating on this just telling the truth as I see it. Nothing is going to change on the field either because we don't have the size or talent to do anything about what happened on Saturday in texas. I see us losing several more games but this weekend I think we are good.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Aint nothing going to happen to Grantham. The hope in one hand poop in the other cliche line applies here. Not advocating on this just telling the truth as I see it. Nothing is going to change on the field either because we don't have the size or talent to do anything about what happened on Saturday in texas. I see us losing several more games but this weekend I think we are good.
Pasqualone is worse garbage than Grantham. His defenses in his heyday were famous
Pasqualone is worse garbage than Grantham. His defenses in his heyday were famous for giving up 50-60.[/QUOTE
Yup, probably fake but it is at least a possibility. This is why you have a lot of talent on the bench, already plugged in, already aware of your roster and your playbook.

At least we have........ :lmao2: ....... Paul Pasqualone.... :lmao2:
Pasqualoni may not be the answer but he is an option . In his 14 years at SU he had a .645 winning percentage. Turning over the Defense to one of the assistants may be as bad or worse than we have now. See Randy Shannon. But likely nothing gets done and we play out the string. BTW I was at the Carrier Dome in 91 when SU whipped our 5th ranked Gators. The HBC said at the time. "I give (Syracuse coach) Paul Pasqualoni all the credit in the world. He out coached us," Spurrier said. Guess the 50 -60 point defense didn't show up that day.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Got more confidence than I do.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
that is a self-correcting problem if youre right.

No self correcting involved here. We will continue to suck on D all year. It isn't magic ... we are going to get pushed around. I think we most def lose to Tennessee and Georgia. I also think there is a strong possibility we lose to Kentucky and/or Missouri. Any team that can run the ball well will beat us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No self correcting involved here. We will continue to suck on D all year. It isn't magic ... we are going to get pushed around. I think we most def lose to Tennessee and Georgia. I also think there is a strong possibility we lose to Kentucky and/or Missouri. Any team that can run the ball well will beat us.
no, I mean Mullen gets himself fired... next October.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
no, I mean Mullen gets himself fired... next October.

I doubt it. I bet they (Fuchs and Stricks) have 2020 chalked up as a freebie. We'll see though. These are the players they recruited and the scheme they want to run. It looks pretty good on O and ST so far but D is pretty effing pathetic. There are no excuses here. But again ... Fuchs and Stricks probably don't see it the same way as we do.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really think there is any pressure from UF on Mullen? I don't. Your hope hand is going to be empty and your poo hand is going to be full Oct 2021.
You were singing the same silly song w Butters and Chimp at the start of year 3.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The last AD got tossed for holding onto his boy Chimp too long.

This one doesnt even have 1/10th of the credit built up.

The last AD got tossed? You mean the guy they gave an office for life and lifetime awards for all those accomplishments? Sorry ... you are mistaken. I bet they are tickled pink with the job Mullen is doing and see this defensive issue as a non-issue at the moment. There is no way that Mullen gets canned in a year.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Honest questions...would Mullen even know how to effectively use a special assistant if we had some on staff? My understanding is we have Paul Pasqualoni but has that done us any good? Bama seems to have quite a bit of success with special assistants and analysts but do you think their success has anything to do with the fact that their head coach is Nick Saban? Just wondering...

I heard the marinara sauce is vastly improved with just the right balance of garlic and fresh basil. But you were probably talking about on field...yeah...no, no production there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator