Results are only viewable after voting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well okay then.
I don't want you to leave, I just figured if a fan was so disenchanted he wasn't even going to watch the games anymore, it seems odd he'd still want to frequent a Gator message board.

The Gators have sucked for a long time, but things can change. We're going to have a legitimate football program this season. The East teams suck balls. Teams like UT and South Carolina have more problems than we do. And FSU is in the toilet, we're going to take that series back, too.

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
I don't want you to leave, I just figured if a fan was so disenchanted he wasn't even going to watch the games anymore, it seems odd he'd still want to frequent a Gator message board.

The Gators have sucked for a long time, but things can change. We're going to have a legitimate football program this season. The East teams suck balls. Teams like UT and South Carolina have more problems than we do. And FSU is in the toilet, we're going to take that series back, too.
That's the spirit!

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm thinking 9 is the ceiling. It all boils down to QB. If we have the Franks of last year, we dont get to 9. If there is improvement in the QB position, we get there.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I voted 8 on the poll, but after looking at the schedule, I think they should be able to win at least 9. This isn't a very difficult schedule.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Voted on 7 wins. I just don't think Mullen is leaps and bounds better than Mac. Yes he's an upgrade for sure but were talking going from an F to a C in my opinion.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's no question that his past record with an inferior program with less talent means absolutely the same thing will happen here. No reason to even play the games.

And Law, just STFU. You continue to play both sides of the isle with Mullen. One minute you praise him, the next you're calling for his firing.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There's no question that his past record with an inferior program with less talent means absolutely the same thing will happen here. No reason to even play the games.

And Law, just STFU. You continue to play both sides of the isle with Mullen. One minute you praise him, the next you're calling for his firing.
I believe you mean aisle not isle. But it could just be smoking mirrors. :dunno:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
7. We drop UGA, FSU, MSU, MIZ and SCAR . Mullens ability to lose games he otherwise shouldn't continues. Bold prediction: LSU wins 4 games.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
This is the correct answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.