Wins in 2018?

• 6 or fewer

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I'm just being realistic. Believe me... I would LOVE to be wrong. I'm surrounded by Bulldogs which makes it that much worse even.
This and Mullen can't out coach talent. I expect Mullen to be an 8-4 coach who shows flashes and win a game we shouldn't but then lose some we have no business losing. A ZOOK without the charisma.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I don't want you to leave, I just figured if a fan was so disenchanted he wasn't even going to watch the games anymore, it seems odd he'd still want to frequent a Gator message board.

The Gators have sucked for a long time, but things can change. We're going to have a legitimate football program this season. The East teams suck balls. Teams like UT and South Carolina have more problems than we do. And FSU is in the toilet, we're going to take that series back, too.
Outside of UT you have nothing but blind speculation and hope that SCAR and fsu are in the toilet. Neither is. In fact I have no doubt they have better years than we do. At least until Mullen learns to fix his in game coaching and recruiting strategy.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
9-3 regular season. Plus a bowl win.

We beat Georgia and FSU.
:bwahaha: 9 wins I can see. We aren't beating UGA or fsu til we catch them in talent. Mullen isn't out coaching either smart or Taggart with a loaded roster. Hell he took a similar roster in MSU and got trounced 31-3. I'm all for optimism but be realistic. I can see us pulling an upset on Miss St but thid staff and team have a long way to go to prove themselves regardless of what the puff pieces say. Just like last year was Macs year to shine :bananaburn:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
There's no question that his past record with an inferior program with less talent means absolutely the same thing will happen here. No reason to even play the games.

And Law, just STFU. You continue to play both sides of the isle with Mullen. One minute you praise him, the next you're calling for his firing.
It's a problem when he's shown almost zero ability to beat better teams with coaching. Look at Meyer, Herman, Frost etc. They didn't have the talent at Utah, UCF or Houston that Mullen had at MSU which was in the top 25 per 247 class composite . Yet they still beat top 25 teams and out coached more talented teams on several occasions. That's my biggest knock on Mullen. His lack of adjustment and in game coaching is average at best. Without the Mac, Sunbelt and fcs wins he's not even considered for the job.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's a problem when he's shown almost zero ability to beat better teams with coaching. Look at Meyer, Herman, Frost etc. They didn't have the talent at Utah, UCF or Houston that Mullen had at MSU which was in the top 25 per 247 class composite . Yet they still beat top 25 teams and out coached more talented teams on several occasions. That's my biggest knock on Mullen. His lack of adjustment and in game coaching is average at best. Without the Mac, Sunbelt and fcs wins he's not even considered for the job.
Is there a reason why I haven't banned you for life?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Utah, UCF and Houston played cupcakes 10 times a year. Mullen didn’t have that luxury in the SECW.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
:bwahaha: 9 wins I can see. We aren't beating UGA or fsu til we catch them in talent. Mullen isn't out coaching either smart or Taggart with a loaded roster. Hell he took a similar roster in MSU and got trounced 31-3. I'm all for optimism but be realistic. I can see us pulling an upset on Miss St but thid staff and team have a long way to go to prove themselves regardless of what the puff pieces say. Just like last year was Macs year to shine :bananaburn:

Book it. Neither Smart or Taggart will out-coach anybody. Smart is Richt....Taggart is Jimbo. Great recruiters who will consistently underachieve.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen isn't out coaching either smart or Taggart with a loaded roster.
Taggart? Reeks of homeless man's azzhole and couldn't even win in the Sunbelt. Yeah, we will be doing a LOT of beating the piss out of that joke the next couple of years until Clown Town gets smart enough to fire that laughingstock.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Is there a reason why I haven't banned you for life?
You're mad because I'm not gulping the Mullen koolaid. I've seen this shyt before with Mac, WM and ZOOK. The next great savior of UF football. He's got energy!! He gator chomped!! We're paying a perennial 7-5 coach $6M a year. Let that sink in.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Book it. Neither Smart or Taggart will out-coach anybody. Smart is Richt....Taggart is Jimbo. Great recruiters who will consistently underachieve.
What? Smart coaches circles around Mullen, Gus, won the SEC, beat OU and was one missed assignment from winning a NC. Taggart is still tbd. Lulz at you thinking Kirby can't coach. Keep dreaming.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I wouldn't consider taking Bama into OT in the national championship game underachieving. I also wouldn't consider pulling more 5* in the 2018 class than we have pulled over the last 5 years. Smart is not Richt your blond if you really think that

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Mullen had 3 hard games a year. AUB Bama and LSU. Do I need to post his wins again? Lots of filler and very little meat.
When posting about wins please don't forget how he was out coached by a far less talented 6-7 (2-6 in the sun belt) South Alabama team in 2016. He also lost to BYU that year. Dude is a joke and should have never of been called to coach at UF.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
When posting about wins please don't forget how he was out coached by a far less talented 6-7 (2-6 in the sun belt) South Alabama team in 2016. He also lost to BYU that year. Dude is a joke and should have never of been called to coach at UF.
Eh I wouldn't call him a joke. Do I think he's UFs ticket back to prominence? Worth $36M or $12M in a absurd fully guaranteed buyout. No. He's an 8-9 win coach here who will have a decent offense. Imo we shouldn't expect the SOS or Meyer days under this administration. This is the new area of gator football where making the citrus bowl is a sign of success. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh look!!!!

BOTH NULLS in one thread.

I notice they arent bothering to trytry def Mr Losing Record Taggart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.