• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sill the same old Law to me. Not sure why you found it necessary to change your stage name. It's not as if you're Liberace or something.
I didn't promise that I had converted to Buddism and would be a different dude.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Kirby is a great recruiter. He will be like Richt and Jimbo. Last year he choked away a national championship. Went two consecutive series in the 4th qtr without throwing a pass. He was paralyzed as Saban’s noose tightened.

Fvvck Georgia and FSU. Loaded teams that rarely close on the biggest stage when the lights are the brightest.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Just curious. Who SHOULD we have hired instead of Mullen?
Kelly or frost. This administration couldn't sell gold to the homeless. Paying a 7-5 coach who's got single digit wins against the top 25 and rarely has a functional passing game $36M WITH a guaranteed buyout is absurd.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Then why do you want to contribute here?

Also, this place doesn't try to squash opposing points of view. It squashes jerks. And you've acted like one since day 1.
Post where ived been a jerk. I said Mac couldn't coach. That's a fact . That Richt and jimbo were great coaches . That's a fact. That smart at UGA was going to be a problem. Taggart is a great recruiter. All facts. Swamp DONKEY thinking I'm a nole is ludicrous considering he thought i was a cane at first. Even you jumped in with your prove you're a gator witch hunt interrogation.The only time I've been rude is when people have been rude to me. You guys made up your minds immediately I originally came here to escape from the loons at GC who wanted to burn me at the stake for bashing Mac and Foley and how dare I question the guy who won the east twice.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly or frost. This administration couldn't sell gold to the homeless. Paying a 7-5 coach who's got single digit wins against the top 25 and rarely has a functional passing game $36M WITH a guaranteed buyout is absurd.
So you admit our willingness to pay wasn't an issue and that extraeonous factors, like the Pac-12 and Nebraska being an alma mater, weighed in.

Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
So you admit our willingness to pay wasn't an issue and that extraeonous factors, like the Pac-12 and Nebraska being an alma mater, weighed in.

Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
Wrong. The administration didn't want to give Kelly what he wanted which was complete control. Where did i say $ was an issue? The issue is the amount youre paying for the results he has achieved. He's not worth $36M and a guaranteed $12M buyout. Just like Mac wasn't worth what Foley paid for him.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Kirby is a great recruiter. He will be like Richt and Jimbo. Last year he choked away a national championship. Went two consecutive series in the 4th qtr without throwing a pass. He was paralyzed as Saban’s noose tightened.

Fvvck Georgia and FSU. Loaded teams that rarely close on the biggest stage when the lights are the brightest.
Then what does that say about us the last decade? More excuses in coming I'm sure.Both have made the cfp and won conference since we made a big bowl game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong. The administration didn't want to give Kelly what he wanted which was complete control. Where did i say $ was an issue? The issue is the amount youre paying for the results he has achieved. He's not worth $36M and a guaranteed $12M buyout. Just like Mac wasn't worth what Foley paid for him.
Control over what? Randy Shannon, who's no longer around? Over the high school draft? What color jerseys we wear against LSU?

Keep stretching.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Then what does that say about us the last decade? More excuses in coming I'm sure.Both have made the cfp and won conference since we made a big bowl game.

Excuses? Where were we? We sucked.

Georgia has been an also-ran for most of the past 38 years. They bring in solid players, win a very occasional conference championship, and still waiting on their next NC. They had one last year but choked it away. The Recruiter swallowed his tongue. They are stacked again. In the next 8-10 years they will likely win a couple SEC’s and choke away another 6-8. They have a 1 year window to finally win a NC....this year. After that we will own the division. I really don’t think they can win it this year either.

FSU should have been Alabama and stacking NC’s. They’ve been loaded for 30 years. Jimbo got one and then was humiliated the next year. Now they can’t win a second tier conference championship much less a NC. Tell me how Willie is a better recruiter than Jimbo? Tell me how he is a better coach? He is a lesser version of both and Jimbo himself is mediocre. Jimbo is what you claim Mullen to be except with a roster full of NFL athletes every single year. Take away Jameis and Jimbo has mediocre results.

Sorry can’t get on board with the love fest for Georgia and FSU.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who talks about Reverend Rick or Jimbo Bowden Bastard as excellent coaches has no credibility. Hell Jimbo loses 4 games a year in the fvkking joke ACC every year he doesnt have a QB facing rape charges.

Rick?

Lil Kirby? Hell the little boy haircut says enough. Losing 5 games this year and going 1-2 in games vs decent teams last year all while looking totally incompetent doesnt scream much above a B to B- coach.

Last edited:

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Our schedule matches up very favorably if we're looking at it from a historic perspective. Looking at it from a standpoint of the situation each of our opponents are in, I think it matches up well for us, also. The thing that worries me the most is our lack of depth in a few positions - particularly at LB. With that said, I think smart money is an 8 or 9 win season. I'm tossing logic and reason aside, and being a serious homer as I use pure emotion and predict a 10 win season at worst.

In all kinds of weather

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Can't vote in the poll but I will say 8.

WINS:
Charleston Southern
Kentucky
Colorado State
Vanderbilt
Missouri
Idaho

LOSSES:
UGA
Florida State

TOSS-UPS:
@UT
@MSU
LSU
USCe

Split the toss ups and we are at 8. I want to beat FSU and that loser Taggart in the worst way, but can't call that a win anymore until we actually beat them.

The UT game is the key game of the season. First road game, should be 3-0 heading in. Win that one, then true confidence will ensue and we could really reel off a bunch of wins heading into UGA.

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I say the over under is 9.5..but I'll be more cautious for one reason:

It's so obvious that our offense needs to improve, and we have no real "proven" QB's, and the offense has struggled for so long..but if we even average barely over 30 points per game or god forbid a few or so more, with the defense expected to be better and more playmakers out there on D (and a better D-Coordinator if you ask me), I think we could seriously push for 10+ wins, or right around 10. But I'll say 9.

But if our offense sucks once again, like every year since Tim, we may be look at 7 or less wins. Probably less.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Can't vote in the poll but I will say 8.

WINS:
Charleston Southern
Kentucky
Colorado State
Vanderbilt
Missouri
Idaho

LOSSES:
UGA
Florida State

TOSS-UPS:
@UT
@MSU
LSU
USCe
My only disagreement here is that I think FSU and UGA are also toss-ups. We saw FSU's lack of heart last year, and I don't believe Willy T is anything more then a salesman. UGA is losing a ton of players from last year's team. Still, I'm going with 9 wins.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
A huge recruiting class and massive progress on the offensive side of the ball.
Oh you must have missed time on here around NSD? According 3/4 of the board we are just waiting until next year to sign all the good recruits :lmao2:.....really I didn't make that up....:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.