POLL: Who's your Favorite Women's World Cup Soccer Player?

And the choices are... Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even h

• Alex Morgan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Abby Wambach

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Carli Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fk Jeremy Foley and his liberal Title IX agenda

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Mia Hamm Sammich

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There is nothing wrong with the use of my word. It is factual. As far as my first paragraph, my brother knows exactly my position on things and we still love each other very much. Sorry that you have zero ammunition to go at me with other than criticizing a word and posting over the top responses like "ho lee..." You're looking more and more like a sad individual in this thread. I feel for you and I'm sorry that this issue makes you so upset.

I knew what I was getting into when it started to get out of hand. I wasn't going to back down. I truly am glad you love your brother. Family is extremely important.

And with that...we'll end this since it's just going round and round. Go Gators!

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
I'm arguing with a bunch of religious zealots. Which is fine. I knew what I was getting into when it started to get out of hand. I wasn't going to back down. I truly am glad you love your brother. Family is extremely important.

Wow. You hate for those you disagree with is over the top. Your cousins death really screwed you up. Good luck in life.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. You hate for those you disagree with is over the top. Your cousins death really screwed you up. Good luck in life.

Cool story bro. Move on if you can...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I knew what I was getting into when it started to get out of hand. I wasn't going to back down. I truly am glad you love your brother. Family is extremely important.

And with that...we'll end this since it's just going round and round. Go Gators!
I honestly wasn't expecting this response but am very surprised. We may not always agree with each other but we can all have respect and exchange decency if we try. Hope you have a blessed day rex.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hinkle's issue, if i read the articles correctly, was wearing a jersey that was partially displaying a rainbow flag. To display a rainbow flag goes beyond acceptance and into endorsement and celebration. It also turned the uniform into a political statement. I don't believe that was fair to Hinkle anymore than if they had put crosses on the uniform and forced Jewish, Muslim, or Atheist members to wear them.

Wonder if Rapino feels that way about wearing a jersey with the USA on it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Those of you close to gay people either through work or family or whatever have to have come to realize that these people
are being true to their nature. To disagree with their "lifestyle" is to disagree with who they actually are. Its like saying
you dont approve of someone being smart or tall or polite. I like gals, always have and knew it when I was little. I didnt make
any conscience choice or have to decide. I knew it. I suppose most gay people come to realize it, too. I could no more decide to be attracted to males as I could want to cheer for dwags or nulls.
And not so long ago it was a sentence to being teased and taunted and hearing all kinds of derogatory comments about queers and such.
I guess the gay pride thing is like the old black and proud or black is beautiful sayings after years of being denied rights.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Corch....there is a difference between disagreeing with a lifestyle and actively opposing it. Its quite possible to find a lifestyle distasteful, and yet still love the person engaging in it. This whole zero sum game argument when it comes to gay/trans/etc people is BS.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
To me it is like the old world or probably still going on where girl brings home the wrong boy to meet the parents
and they dont approve because he is Jewish or Catholic or black or poor etc. Just as distasteful to old school mom
as someone being gay. What right do I have to tell someone I disapprove of who they love or want to be with. Im not
that important. Why even care. For the record the idea of guys together is something I refuse to think about. I still wont watch BB Mountain.
I just dont think about it. Now two attractive gals together..........,no problem.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
By now it is pretty clear that Trex drives Ox' old purple Miata.
You're posting in this thread now? Cool.

As for the ladies as I've stated many times I'm glad they won the World Cup but I have not followed their happenings since they won the World Cup. The iron is hot though so this is their chance to strike. Next summer at the Olympics when there's national team is together again I will be getting about 30% of the attention they got at the recent World Cup. If that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator