POLL: Who's your Favorite Women's World Cup Soccer Player?

And the choices are... Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even h

• Alex Morgan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Abby Wambach

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Carli Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fk Jeremy Foley and his liberal Title IX agenda

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Mia Hamm Sammich

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Kristen Press.. shes hawt.
tumblr_nqsopmHWsq1qbov1ao1_500.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I guess Alex Morgan is my favorite now but it's not like the Mia Hamm teams when so many girls were likeable . Also the lesbian aspect forced down our throats the last several years by this team and women's sports in general has been a real turn off for me .

The past teams were more personable, but I know what you mean about losing the same feel for the players over time.

I just wish Megan Rapinoe understood that she represents America not the president of the United States of America and that she and her teammates play for us and not him. But she can't and keeps running her goddamn mouth making my experience watching her and this team not as enjoyable as it should be.

I'm finally watching the game against Spain. She got the pk (whoopie, most should score that), otherwise it is the second game this tournament where she is proving to be a ghost. For a captain, she's showing her age.

Poll is flawed...only 2 still playing now. Earlier WC, I liked Rapino's play, Morgan's looks, and Heath's speed. Now, Heath shows she refuses to use her left for anything but standing on, Rapino if fading as I mentioned, and Morgan is still attractive but not getting enough balls to play with :naughty: Newcomers I like are Mewis a bit, and Lavelle very much in terms of skills and playing ability for the future. Dunn is also settling into her role to become pretty dependable.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're always welcome to STFU and GTFO. Vandy's playing for the CWS...howzatforu?
you'll be glad to know IDGAF about that either.

Or hackysack.

Or curling.

Or foosball.

Or connect four.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I'm finally watching the game against Spain. She got the pk (whoopie, most should score that), otherwise it is the second game this tournament where she is proving to be a ghost. For a captain, she's showing her age.

Poll is flawed...only 2 still playing now. Earlier WC, I liked Rapino's play, Morgan's looks, and Heath's speed. Now, Heath shows she refuses to use her left for anything but standing on, Rapino if fading as I mentioned, and Morgan is still attractive but not getting enough balls to play with :naughty: Newcomers I like are Mewis a bit, and Lavelle very much in terms of skills and playing ability for the future. Dunn is also settling into her role to become pretty dependable.
The previous teams in the 90s and early 2000s had to actually earn fans are ratings by being personable and nice. A lot of that is gone now because of social media and because of the political atmosphere around this World Cup team. I don't particularly care who is gay or lesbian but I certainly don't want to know about it. I certainly don't like Megan Rapinoe for a variety of reasons. None of them are because she's a lesbian because I like her girlfriend Sue Bird a lot and have for 20 years. Megan may not realize that when she plays for the national team she represents the United States of America more than the president of the United States of America.

I will of course root for our team to win the World Cup for the for some reason they don't it won't hurt a lot like it did in 2011 when they choked it away to Japan.

Alex Morgan is very likable but may not be the great player I used to think she was.

Last edited:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The past teams were more personable, but I know what you mean about losing the same feel for the players over time.

Horans a beast

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The previous teams in the 90s and early 2000s had to actually earn fans are ratings by being personable and nice. A lot of that is gone now because of social media and because of the political atmosphere around this World Cup team. I don't particularly care who is gay or lesbian but I certainly don't want to know about it. I certainly don't like Megan Rapinoe for a variety of reasons. None of them are because she's a lesbian because I like her girlfriend Sue Bird a lot and have for 20 years. Megan may not realize that when she plays for the national team she represents the United States of America more than the president of the United States of America.

I will of course root for our team to win the World Cup for the for some reason they don't it won't hurt a lot like it did in 2011 when they choked it away to Japan.

Alex Morgan is very likable but may not be the great player I used to think she was.

You do know that Megan no longer kneels during the anthem, right? She doesn't sing? Neither does Tom Brady. She doesn't put her hand over her heart? I have 1000 images of athletes doing the same thing. There's long list of athletes that refused to go see Obama at the WHite House. This is such a nothing burger and just another poor attempt to stir up Trumps base. Sad that folks fall for it.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
You do know that Megan no longer kneels during the anthem, right? She doesn't sing? Neither does Tom Brady. She doesn't put her hand over her heart? I have 1000 images of athletes doing the same thing. There's long list of athletes that refused to go see Obama at the WHite House. This is such a nothing burger and just another poor attempt to stir up Trumps base. Sad that folks fall for it.
Those athletes were wrong too. But she keeps talking about it. So.....

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017

Because she is not allowed too. And she bitches and moans about it all the time. She is entitled to her opinions. She is not entitled to kneel while representing the US in a sport.

It has nothing to do with Trump.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
F that team. As soon as the leader of the US National Team declares a protest against the US then I am done watching them.

Oh yeah ... F Foley too.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Was mildly excited about the USA dominating the Women's Soccer world. Unless they can the entitled girl, I now couldn't care less about the outcome.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Then why do you keep coming back to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics