POLL: Who's your Favorite Women's World Cup Soccer Player?

And the choices are... Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even h

• Alex Morgan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Abby Wambach

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Carli Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fk Jeremy Foley and his liberal Title IX agenda

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Mia Hamm Sammich

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
RawCooperativeAsiansmallclawedotter-max-1mb.gif

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
3 things.

Une - No commercials is phenomenal.

Deux - One of the reasons I don't watch soccer much is because of the goddamn diving going on all the time.

Trois - Megan Rapinoe is The American's best player game in game out.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
3 things.

Une - No commercials is phenomenal.

Deux - One of the reasons I don't watch soccer much is because of the goddamn diving going on all the time.

Trois - Megan Rapinoe is The American's best player game in game out.
The women dive FAR less than the men.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You’re one of the first people to cry when someone brings politics to the sports board. You earned those dislikes.
You guys have been crying for quite literally this entire thread, so spare me.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When you locate a real woman - one which loves the meat whistle - let me know... other wise, let 'em celebrate the recent over reach supreme court ruling.
The previous teams in the 90s and early 2000s had to actually earn fans are ratings by being personable and nice. A lot of that is gone now because of social media and because of the political atmosphere around this World Cup team. I don't particularly care who is gay or lesbian but I certainly don't want to know about it. I certainly don't like Megan Rapinoe for a variety of reasons. None of them are because she's a lesbian because I like her girlfriend Sue Bird a lot and have for 20 years. Megan may not realize that when she plays for the national team she represents the United States of America more than the president of the United States of America.

I will of course root for our team to win the World Cup for the for some reason they don't it won't hurt a lot like it did in 2011 when they choked it away to Japan.

Alex Morgan is very likable but may not be the great player I used to think she was.
Because she is not allowed too. And she *****es and moans about it all the time. She is entitled to her opinions. She is not entitled to kneel while representing the US in a sport.

It has nothing to do with Trump.
Megan named things happening in this country that are terrible. But they did not start January 20th 2017. There were hundreds of incidents of mass murders and other horrible crimes that she mentioned in the previous administration. Win or lose I hope when Megan comes back from France that she visits the southside of Chicago. A lot of terrible things have happened to innocent people there.

On a side note in my local paper today the Press Journal the feature article in sports was about a lesbian couple on the team the backup goalie and her girlfriend. What does this have to do with sports? The snowflake ism is taking over. Yes I want these women to be happy but I don't need to know about all of this.

This is the United States national team. Once again I will say they represent America and Americans more than the president of the United States. But I think some people have forgotten that. Sad. And while I appreciate Megan's concerns for police brutality and all the bad things happening in society like mass shootings. I wonder why she's talking about this now and not two and a half or three years ago. Hmmmm.
Your TDS caused you to mis 512s point. Her protests started in 2016.

So. Not under Obama. When the conditions were the same.

Maybe to her it is about Trump. If so, she is a dumb a-ss.

Seems like you are still eating the nothing burger.
Another thing I don't understand is why do most homosexuals think Trump hates them? I can't ever recall him making a negative comment about homosexuals. Could it be because of Pence? If so find Clinton and Obama spent almost their entire lives being for traditional marriage only. But it always comes back to Trump no matter what.

Hoping Megan and the team come up big against France who has gotten some home cooking with the officiating This World Cup. Yeah I would like to talk about soccer again. But Megan used a profane word recently when talking about a possible White House visit and Yahoo and other Affiliates picked up the story and ran with it again. We know how she feels I don't know why someone from US soccer can't just say play ball! All Meghan asked to say is I've made my feelings public before I'm here to play soccer for the United States of America. If somehow they lose and she does not have a good game Megan Rapinoe will get extra blame. The bad teams and there were a lot of them are out of the way it's time for our girls to step their game up. I got a little lucky against Spain especially with that second penalty kick call. They can't expect to get the calls against France.
It could be. But gays 401ks and stocks are doing better under Trump than any president in history by a lot. Shouldnt that matter at some point?
I don't know why Yahoo keeps bringing up this controversy. I just go to my Yahoo account and I see Megan Rupinos face again and how she doubled down or whatever. Lol. Megan needs to have a good game tomorrow that's what I care about. Gays and lesbians certainly don't have it perfect in the United States of Merica, I really feel for gays and lesbians in the Muslim countries where there lives are at stake for being gay and lesbian. Rapino should know this and speak out about it and not Trump. It must be brutal there for lesbian young Muslim ladies trying to play on the Sunni Slashers or the Baghdad Beheaders soccer teams. :alone:

As far as the game goes tomorrow against France one of my main concerns is how gorgeous the French girls are they could be a major distraction for some of our girls.

:jog: But I hope not. Seriously though France has been tough on the American ladies recently including the 3-to 1 win in January. I surmise that the pressure will be on the French girls tomorrow playing at home they will be tight and the US will be victorious 2 to 1! :ban:
Now the lesbian backup goalie is trashing Trump. :burn2:

Come on baby girls focus on the game. Focus on the French team that has your number! If this team loses today or does not win this world cup they need to make some major changes before the Olympics next summer.
Is that enough crying, or am I still wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.