Pool/Fence Build Thread

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pump motor is undersized and the conduit behind the pump and filter looks like a kid installed it. You should have them clean that mess up, strap the pipe to the wall and protect the wiring in liquid-tight flex with a weathertight connector on top. How are you supposed to service the condensing unit, should have 12" clearance.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will wait to see the finished electrical wiring. :)

Day 24. Friday.

Outside electical all finished. They'll come monday to run it from the other side of the house through the attic. They did the knockdown under the patio, should finish the rest of the deck tomorrow. They want to put the first coat of sealer down Sunday.

image.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Day 24. Friday.

Outside electical all finished. They'll come monday to run it from the other side of the house through the attic. They did the knockdown under the patio, should finish the rest of the deck tomorrow. They want to put the first coat of sealer down Sunday.

image.jpg

What kind of filter is that? That's not a DE filter is it?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Day 24. Friday.

image.jpg
Okay

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Day 26. Sunday.

The finished all the deck knockdown yesterday. They put the 1st coat of deck sealer on this morning. Electricians should finish tomorrow. Pool finish should start Wednesday, weather permitting. If that happens.... Swimming Labor Day weekend. :yes:

image.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like the kids pool is going well Brad. When ya gonna build the adult pool? :lol:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The pool dimensions are 5 ft by 12 ft. It's made for 1 person. We have a chess timer clock where you only get 10 minutes of water time and then your time is up. We put the pool 6 inches from the house. We needed more backfill dirt, so we dug out under the foundation and filled that with styrofoam. We decided not to use a pump, I'm just hooking up my blower. And I finally decided on a pool heater:
pic-dump-232-5.jpg

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The pool dimensions are 5 ft by 12 ft. It's made for 1 person. We have a chess timer clock where you only get 10 minutes of water time and then your time is up. We put the pool 6 inches from the house. We needed more backfill dirt, so we dug out under the foundation and filled that with styrofoam. We decided not to use a pump, I'm just hooking up my blower. And I finally decided on a pool heater:
pic-dump-232-5.jpg
:) Looking good. It's about time to close this for commits except for yours. ;)

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pic-dump-232-5.jpg

You being sarcastic bro? .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pool finish should start Wednesday, weather permitting. If that happens.... Swimming Labor Day weekend.
100% chance of severe thunderstorms every day this week. Sorry, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb