Poor Jason Dufner - finishes 49th at the Masters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Did he win another Major? Haven't been paying attention.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Did he win another Major? Haven't been paying attention.

Yes, the International Putt-Putt & Gooney Golf Invitational, held on Augusta Drive (located in beautiful Pine Hills, Florida next to the spot where all the crack hoes and hookers congregate each night).

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, the International Putt-Putt & Gooney Golf Invitational, held on Augusta Drive (located in beautiful Pine Hills, Florida next to the spot where all the crack hoes and hookers congregate each night).
:lmao2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No but he did get another top 10 and you refused to hold up your end of the deal.
You mad, bro? What would you like me to do? You seem very upset about all this. The old deal involved me "Dufnering" against my old Miata. That car was sold years ago.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
B-pEN5IUIAAT9ur.jpg

Dufner's body has, once again, successfully, been allowed to seek it's natural shape.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mad, bro? What would you like me to do? You seem very upset about all this. The old deal involved me "Dufnering" against my old Miata. That car was sold years ago.
Yea. Very mad. :lol: dude, just Dufner against your new car. Or your house, a wall, a tree, we don't care. The board would love it

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
no clue whats going on with him or what golf tourney is happening. I just wanna see Ox do whatever "duffnering" is :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tied atop the leaderboard at the Wells Fargo Championship.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You guys have to give me some credit here. You thought I was insane, and I've been faaaar more right than anyone anticipated.

After he got lucky and won the PGA Championship in 2013, I claimed that not only would he never win another Major, that he would never even finish Top 10 in another Major.

I ended up being wrong when he finished tied for 8th in the 2016 US Open. But in my defense, that's it. He was just as big of a bust as I thought he would be, nothing but another Rich Beem. In 16 Majors since his win, he's been cut 6 times and only finished in the top FORTY 4 times. He's awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator