Positioning for the Great Reset

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He thinks he'd like to go with the REO group for his next rotation.
Did I ever mention how much I think of you as a great family man.....your kids are truly blessed....and I;m not sure if I ever mentioned that while our business is centrally located our services extend statewide? :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Did I ever mention how much I think of you as a great family man.....your kids are truly blessed....and I;m not sure if I ever mentioned that while our business is centrally located our services extend statewide? :lol:
Only when you're not calling me a cocksucker!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Here's the "problem" with trying to determine "where we're at".... you can't determine it on a timeline/calendar, you can only be prepared for it. We declared bankruptcy in 1971. It's been all "full faith and credit" since then, and the central banks have been able to play this out wayyyyyy longer than anyone thought possible. It's like musical chairs.... the music plays, then stops... it doesn't stop slowly.
FXek3-fVEAAn4bP

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Lets talk about some "signs" that we've seen or heard about over the last 4 months.

1. I've heard that since March worldwide there have been 27 inverted yield curves factoring in bonds of different duration.
If true this would certainly equal a substantial worldwide recession has already begun despite what is being reported. This is even more than during the GFC....

2. The Euro has dropped to it's lowest level against the dollar since it was created in 2000. The yen is also tanking....
This has the dollar jacked up so high against foreign currencies which have to convert their currency to the dollar for trade and payments it is literally squeezing the life out of many countries and is drying up liquidity snuffing out ANY chance for short or in my opinion mid term growth(6-24 months)in developed countries and possibly 5 years or more in some emerging countries....

3. If we could not trust the outcome of a presidential election nearly 2 years ago and and were factually lied to about "real covid" numbers and the biggest lie about"95% effective at preventing covid and stopping the spread" from the vaccine HOW do we know the ECONOMIC numbers we are given are honest? We already know the CPI is slanted in a way to hide alot of inflationary factors and the lowering of the participation rate amongst ACTUAL employment also covers the truth. What else are we being misled about. Why DID the Fed wait so long to tighten and raise rates when we had "full employment" over a year ago? Inflation rates were hitting over 7% back in January why didn't they raise rates and start QT at the beginning of the year instead of almost halfway through it?

“It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true.” — Henry Kissinger

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Here is a great interview with one of the best quotes ever....."if you tax people to work and pay others not to work you'll always get lower productivity"

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
he's not a conspiracy guy, but flat out states the central bankers and gang want to take over the world..

I used to talk about Greg all the time... No one cared

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Just throwing this out there - in addition to the man-made crisis that is "resetting" things, you need to be informed about whats going on in the lives of farmers in the midwest at the "hands of mother nature." Specifically, drought and heat are affecting cows and crops severely.

Research it and prepare accordingly.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Just throwing this out there - in addition to the man-made crisis that is "resetting" things, you need to be informed about whats going on in the lives of farmers in the midwest at the "hands of mother nature." Specifically, drought and heat are affecting cows and crops severely.

Research it and prepare accordingly.
It's bad but you won't hear much.....people are being blocked on social media that are trying to talk about it.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You will own nothing, and be happy...

Nationalizing companies... what types of governments do that?

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Did yall see what's going in Australia? People are going to their banks wanting to withdraw cash and the bank is telling them they can't because they don't have any cash on hand

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Did yall see what's going in Australia? People are going to their banks wanting to withdraw cash and the bank is telling them they can't because they don't have any cash on hand
Newsflash... NO bank, anywhere, keeps sufficient cash on hand to pay out more than about 10 grand.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Correct but this isn't 10 grand I am talking about...this is cash period
Did you know that for the US, the Fed dropped the fractional lending amount to ZERO (from 10%) a couple of years ago for US banks, and they aren't required to have ANY cash on hand? We've been over this.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Newsflash... NO bank, anywhere, keeps sufficient cash on hand to pay out more than about 10 grand.
Not necessarily true, but you often need it prearranged for larger sums...but it wouldn't be unfounded to be able to get more than 10 grand unannounced (say 15 or 20 grand)...but it's more likely you have to be a regular customer that routinely does requests large withdrawals for them to more "freely" do it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Correct but this isn't 10 grand I am talking about...this is cash period

You know....when dumbasses do bank runs...they run out.

There is no infinite supply of cash in an actual bank. They can run out very quickly, depending on the number of dumbasses they are servicing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.