Wisconsin QB Graham Mertz commits to Gators

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I disagree....the lack of AR running the ball was a problem. It was just one of many. If any one of those problems had been addressed before kickoff, we win easily.

AR was far from perfect, no doubt about that. But I think he played well enough to win, especially when you factor in the drops.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
AR wasn’t the problem yesterday. Defense and STs, along with having no run game (ETN had 4 carries lulz) were the problems.
It was an culmination of problems but AR was absolutely a problem. His 400 yards were good...but he missed open guys and absolutely refused to run which opens up our offense. AR wasnt the reason we lost but definitely part of a bigger problem

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It was an culmination of problems but AR was absolutely a problem. His 400 yards were good...but he missed open guys and absolutely refused to run which opens up our offense. AR wasnt the reason we lost but definitely part of a bigger problem

Every QB in every game misses open guys. It may be his 4th read who is open that is “missed.” Idk why we aren’t running him, just don’t think it’s him choosing not to when he’s shown he’s willing to in previous games.

He needs another year + of development (assuming Napier can develop him which I have my doubts about). Going to the NFL would be foolish.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Every QB in every game misses open guys. It may be his 4th read who is open that is “missed.” Idk why we aren’t running him, just don’t think it’s him choosing not to when he’s shown he’s willing to in previous games.

He needs another year + of development (assuming Napier can develop him which I have my doubts about). Going to the NFL would be foolish.

We're better off without a mentally fragile, low IQ football player that is more concerned with padding his stats and avoiding injury than we are with him. Simple as that.

Give me a Drake Maye or a Hartman type all day over him.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We're better off without a mentally fragile, low IQ football player that is more concerned with padding his stats and avoiding injury than we are with him. Simple as that.

Give me a Drake Maye or a Hartman type all day over him.

I think you’re assuming some things that may not be true. I hope he comes back, but wouldn’t blame him for leaving.

Let’s see how we look next season at QB. Y’all may just get your wish with Kitna.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I think you’re assuming some things that may not be true. I hope he comes back, but wouldn’t blame him for leaving.

Let’s see how we look next season at QB. Y’all may just get your wish with Kitna.
Bro no where did I say I want Kitna. Dude is not a D1 QB.

I want an instant impact transfer. Not an erratic QB who is an athlete playing QB

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I want an instant impact transfer. Not an erratic QB who is an athlete playing QB

Y’all = everybody asking to bench AR for Kitna.

I guess I’d be happy with Hartman. Wonder if we could somehow lure Drake May away from UNC

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017

No one on this board knows what Kitna is or isn't. I remember a certain donkey with strong opinions about Kyle TrasK.

I'm not too keen on "trust the coaches" right now.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
No one on this board knows what Kitna is or isn't. I remember a certain donkey with strong opinions about Kyle TrasK.

I'm not too keen on "trust the coaches" right now.
Trask was an unknown but at least he has the body of a QB for a D1 school. Kitna looks like he came off the set of The Karate Kid

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
Trask was an unknown but at least he has the body of a QB for a D1 school. Kitna looks like he came off the set of The Karate Kid
Uh... he's 6'4" and 30 pounds bigger than Rashada. Lots of concerns with any of 'em but size probably isn't the best argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.