Wisconsin QB Graham Mertz commits to Gators

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Isn’t he playing for the ACC in like a week and doing really well? That’s why I made the Mahomes comment Sunday. If we’re just taking who we want, Napier is probably at LAX picking up Caleb Williams, obviously with no resistance. After all, I mean…come on. :lol:

Because he’s at a basketball school…

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Nice clip here

Here's the thing though...a quick dump to the motion man is a race for the pylon with a blocker there.....no way the 2 defenders in that situation could have caught the motion man before he gets eith into the end zone or maybe the 1-2 yard line.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Isn’t he playing for the ACC in like a week and doing really well? That’s why I made the Mahomes comment Sunday. If we’re just taking who we want, Napier is probably at LAX picking up Caleb Williams, obviously with no resistance. After all, I mean…come on. :lol:
I think it's going to be common for players like him to enter into the portal just just know his worth. He declares for the portal teams start throwing out NIL numbers he goes back to UNC gives him the numbers needed to keep him or he leaves. I'd bet someone like Perkins for LSU doing the same thing.

Question is will UF ever play ball?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Hartman isn't much of a NFL prospect? Why would he transfer?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Sam Hartman, Wake Forest

The skinny: A wildly underrated career at Wake Forest, Hartman needs 4 TD passes to be the ACC’s all-time leader at 108. He’ll be 24 years old by the time next season begins, and if he doesn’t leave for the NFL, will be the most coveted QB transfer in the 2023 class.

Throws a beautiful, catchable ball and is a fiery leader. The perfect combination for a program desperate for leadership and talent at the position.

The perfect fit: Florida.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

That’s some high quality photoshop right there

Mystery Interest GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Hartman isn't much of a NFL prospect? Why would he transfer?
Probably would get a good nil deal. Alot more than practice squad money. Not to mention if he came in and threw for 4k yards in the SEC, he probably improves his draft stock

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I have it from a Gator insider that BN really wants DJ Uiagalelei from Clemson. He fits the needs of our offense, big physically gifted, big arm, completes less than 50%, comes up short in big games, doesn't grasp the offense and needs constant coddling. Totally in the AR-15 mold.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How long does 5* Cade Klubnik stay at Clemson? Dabo refuses to change up QBs even though fatboy looks worse than AR.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Cade McNamara enters the portal. Was solid for Michigan last year

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I have it from a Gator insider that BN really wants DJ Uiagalelei from Clemson. He fits the needs of our offense, big physically gifted, big arm, completes less than 50%, comes up short in big games, doesn't grasp the offense and needs constant coddling. Totally in the AR-15 mold.
Looks good in Orange too.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cade McNamara enters the portal. Was solid for Michigan last year
I said it elsewhere but he’s from here. I know the family. He was recruited by Mullen, believe it or not. He’d be an immediate starter. He’s solid. Would love to see him in O&B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.