Posting Photobucket Videos The Easy Way...

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
It's probably me...
But I used Photobucket a week or so ago and the video was so choppy it was unusable.
Are there any settings or tweaks?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's probably me...
But I used Photobucket a week or so ago and the video was so choppy it was unusable.
Are there any settings or tweaks?
Were you playing a file or hosting one?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Were you playing a file or hosting one?

Tried to watch Bart and Ray's golf swing videos.
Posted one of my own...

All three were choppy.
I'm wondering if there are any settings I'm missing?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As far as posting, did you follow what I did on Bart vids above? Were the ones that I changed choppy now?

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I only use photobucket for images.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
How come I can't copy and paste a video file from my e-mail to this site directly?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've posted photo's the same way :dunno:
I didn't understand your question ,now I do. You uploaded a file from your computer, Ox set a size limit on uploading files to 1 mb and most videos will exceed that by 10 times or greater . Your videos are simply too large and you need a hosting site.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I didn't understand your question ,now I do. You uploaded a file from your computer, Ox set a size limit on uploading files to 1 mb and most videos will exceed that by 10 times or greater . Your videos are simply too large and you need a hosting site.
I've edited them down to 40 seconds.....Ox is a dumbass for only allowing such small files :lol:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've edited them down to 40 seconds.....Ox is a dumbass for only allowing such small files :lol:
Why should he pay to host Gazillion bytes of video and images when a person can have them hosted for free at places on the internet.? In my opinion he is very liberal to do what he does. Damn that was painful to say... :bwahaha:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The 7 second video of Bart from behind posted above is too large to upload to this site so your 40 second videos would be 6 times too bigger than this.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Why should he pay to host Gazillion bytes of video and images when a person can have them hosted for free at places on the internet.?
Because I don't want to sign up for anything else. He's be smart to do it and have everyone sign over half the rights of any videos in case they went viral and then he's also get paid for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.