Pouncey Twin weight loss after NFL

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
My God, Is that some sort of AI?
Damn, You ever heard the old phrase..." Thump thoddy"??

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sorry if it's true it's not anything healthy. The guy in that picture (if it is true)can't be more than 180# tops.....You don't go from being a 300# plus athlete with a natural large build to that at someone who would be his age right now in a healthy manner.....sorry not happening.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if it's true it's not anything healthy. The guy in that picture (if it is true)can't be more than 180# tops.....You don't go from being a 300# plus athlete with a natural large build to that at someone who would be his age right now in a healthy manner.....sorry not happening.
You think it’s more healthy to be 300?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You think it’s more healthy to be 300?
You're talking to a man who eats entire fried chickens, washes them down with an 18 pack of bud lite, then hovers over the public toilet because he doesn't want germs touching his body.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I saw Maukice at a Dreadnaught game last November and he looked maybe 205 then. One of my friends is acquainted with the Pounceys and said it was all done thru the guidance of a noted nutritionist and under Dr. supervision. Michael is on a similar regimen and has lost considerable weight too. They are doing the right thing for their health.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I saw Maukice at a Dreadnaught game last November and he looked maybe 205 then. One of my friends is acquainted with the Pounceys and said it was all done thru the guidance of a noted nutritionist and under Dr. supervision. Michael is on a similar regimen and has lost considerable weight too. They are doing the right thing for their health.
205 is pretty healthy.

180 is get yo ass kicked or run away.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You're talking to a man who eats entire fried chickens, washes them down with an 18 pack of bud lite, then hovers over the public toilet because he doesn't want germs touching his body.

You forgot the bag of Funyons and pint of Ben & Jerry’s Birthday Cake ice cream. Probably not a great follow up to that protein shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mamab