Practice Updates?

macNCheeseB

Mar 1, 2016
Now that Shannon has opened up practices to media and others (yay!), are there any reports out on it? I saw some photos from the practice on gatorsports, but no reports or breakdowns. I would love to hear what is going on.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If his foot is better, give him some snaps. The offense could not possibly be any worse than it has been.
Yes, what could go wrong with starting a fvkking walkon caliber talent who has never started a football game in his life.

Great idea.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Yes, what could go wrong with starting a fvkking walkon caliber talent who has never started a football game in his life.

Great idea.
We’ve won literally 3 games this season. Who cares? Let’s see what he’s got!

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015

I didn't say start him; I said give him some snaps. I really don't think he'll be worse than our 4* Under Armour All-American talent. Donkey, once in a lifetime you could be wrong about something.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

Great idea.

Well, I think we've seen Murphy's law. Now, let's try something new. I'm not a big fan of Crucial the Bowl, but he told a story on the radio last year that he or some other recruiting guy were impressed by Trask as the best passer at some camp, but didn't know the name, only the number. We offered the next day. I've also heard that Texas rules prevented him from transferring while behind a highly sought after QB.

Honestly, could it be worse than the UGA game? And...didn't we once have a 6th string no name QB take the field and change the direction of an entire program? Just saying, I'd rather see what he has and maybe be able to build on it than another Grad transfer QB with mixed results.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a big fan of Crucial the Bowl, but he told a story on the radio last year that he or some other recruiting guy were impressed by Trask
Crucial has told that story about his favorite walkon QB every year since 2003

Last edited:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s a picture of practice while McElwain was in charge, explains a lot as to the shyt show he put on the field every Saturday.
2589074.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb