Prayer Request

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
About 6 months ago, my best friend's mom had a similar procedure. She died 3 days after the surgery because something leaked and caused sepsis.

giphy.gif
Is it incest if you have sex with your sepsis? Asking for a friend.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Dammit. Can I still start your RIP thread?

(Whisper: glad to hear you’re recovering well…GTFO of that hospital as soon as you can. The place is full of sick people)

Not according to the Pol forum. ;)

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Quick update on how things are progressing. Today was discharge day and I'm headed home now. I'm so thankfully for all the well wishes and prayers that everyone has given during this process, it might be dysfunctional but we're a big gator family here and it's nice to know people care enough to take a few moments out of their day to pray for someone they have never met.

May God Bless Everyone on here!!!

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Quick update on how things are progressing. Today was discharge day and I'm headed home now. I'm so thankfully for all the well wishes and prayers that everyone has given during this process, it might be dysfunctional but we're a big gator family here and it's nice to know people care enough to take a few moments out of their day to pray for someone they have never met.

Keep on getting better brother

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Whatever. Most of us here never really liked you. You said it yourself. :lol:

(Glad to hear you are recovering :highfive:)

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to hear that the operation was successful and you're out of that joint.

By the way, if anyone hears of an operation that cures older than dirt, please let me know.

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016

Good news.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
kev, GC has still got APB good news prayers out for you. Just take things easy. Don't be casual just because you're home, in that habit historied environment. Make your bodycount ... should that be 2 words.? ;)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Glad you're improving and getting to go home.

Now we can go back to hating you again :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.