Prayer Request

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
you do NOT want to leave with impacted bowels.
Tip #5783 if you do get impacted bowel down 25 three mile island wings, a small bowl of chocolate ice cream, a shot of vinegar mixed with baking soda, and wash it all down with 2 40oz's of the cheapest malt liquor you can find...get to the bowl well ahead of time and make a good seal on the seat...have the local hazmat crew and Servpro numbers on your contact list...

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Prayers given. Good luck with the surgery.

I had rotator cuff surgery last Monday. Tore my rotator cuff when I tripped during my morning run 7 weeks ago. This past week has been worst pain of my life. It's different body part but the unrelenting pain of first 3 days was almost unbearable. Hang in there.
I had to sleep (what little sleep I got) sitting up for about 10 nights after rotator cuff surgery last year. Wearing that sling contraption 24-7 is no fun.

Hurtin Gator Kev...hope you come off that IR real soon...looks like you've got a lot of good Gators here in your corner!

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Tip #5783 if you do get impacted bowel down 25 three mile island wings, a small bowl of chocolate ice cream, a shot of vinegar mixed with baking soda, and wash it all down with 2 40oz's of the cheapest malt liquor you can find...get to the bowl well ahead of time and make a good seal on the seat...have the local hazmat crew and Servpro numbers on your contact list...
Sounds like the voice of experience.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
This is Kevins wife & he asked me to give yall an update. 1st part of the surgery went well. They removed the infected section of intestines & cleaned out the abdomen. They left the stomach open & placed him on a ventilator for a lil over 24 hours. The 2nd part of the surgery is planned for Wed morning. Thankfully they took the ventilator out today to make him more comfortable. He's still in some pain but seems to be tolerating it well. He's been alert most of today.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you for the update Mrs. gatorkev85. Will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is Kevins wife & he asked me to give yall an update. 1st part of the surgery went well. They removed the infected section of intestines & cleaned out the abdomen. They left the stomach open & placed him on a ventilator for a lil over 24 hours. The 2nd part of the surgery is planned for Wed morning. Thankfully they took the ventilator out today to make him more comfortable. He's still in some pain but seems to be tolerating it well. He's been alert most of today.
Thank you.
We'll keep praying

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You got this Kev. One of the only people in the country to make it through a ventilator.

Didn’t you both just adopt a set of twins?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Will keep praying. Sigh of relief to see Mrs. GatorKev post.

Hang in there bro. Had cancer surgery a little over a year ago, recovery sucks but worth it. Make them keep the meds coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.