Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now that we know Kev is doing ok.....rub some dirt in it ya pussy :lol:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Drs say everything seems to look good so far. I'm very weak and everything us very much a task. I've taking a a few sets each day but its very difficult. Thank you all for the prayers I'm very thankful for each and every one if them.
Glad you're back, Kev - get well soon!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Still praying for your recovery Kev. Heck of a way to get noticed on a chat board though. May 2022 be a blessed time of recovery and restoration for your health and psyche. Go Gator.

Jun 2, 2015
I'm not the most liked poster on this thread and I don't come asking for prayer often, but I'm inbthe hospital right now with a bad case of Diverticulitis and it's so bas it's pushing on my appendix cause excruciating pain. I've been in since Thursday and look to have no end in sight. They are trying to avoid emergency surgery so I can do elective surgery Please pray I cam get some relief soon, I haven't eat or drank anything In 4 days.

Yall are like an extended family to me so please go east

My husband had diverticulitis and it is extremely painful. Prayers sent your way. Keep us informed.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kev, you had diverticulitis? And you passed out like this?

Pics of your wife are required.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Kev, you had diverticulitis? And you passed out like this?

Pics of your wife are required.
Diverticulitis got to a really bad point that it required major surgery. At the moment I have a colostomy bag. The hope is I only have it for 3 months then can be put back together. Also will not be posting pictures of my wife either not sure she'd like it.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Diverticulitis got to a really bad point that it required major surgery. At the moment I have a colostomy bag. The hope is I only have it for 3 months then can be put back together. Also will not be posting pictures of my wife either not sure she'd like it.
Not of your wife, of the colostomy bag!!!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Not posting pics of your wife - Smart

Telling us about the colostomy bag - Not smart

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.