Prayers please!

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Thoughts to you. We lost or first cat last year. It's hard, but it gets better.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Thank you to everyone who is praying for me and my family. It's been really tough so far so to the fact that my wife is out of town but the kind words from everyone has lifted my spirits a little bit. Hopefully our Gators can lift them even more in 45 minutes. Go Gators!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we lost our dog Nugget a few months ago due to an accident. He was only 6. My wife still cries. But it gets better. All of our dogs are rescues, but I think we get just as much from them as they do from us.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Its hard losing your best friend. Positive thoughts and prayers your way. Best thing is to go out and get a puppy to help heal your pain.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to hear about your loyal companion, Kev. It’s never easy to go through something like this. Sending my condolences and prayers to you and your family. Find solace in all of the happiness and great memories he brought you over the years.

I’m currently grieving as well as I lost my grandmother to Alzheimer’s yesterday. Here’s to a Gator’s victory today to lift our spirits.

:chomp:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to hear this, kev. The pain hurts bad. Only time can heal you all and it takes a lot of it. Prayers for you and your family.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Sorry to hear about your loyal companion, Kev. It’s never easy to go through something like this. Sending my condolences and prayers to you and your family. Find solace in all of the happiness and great memories he brought you over the years.

I’m currently grieving as well as I lost my grandmother to Alzheimer’s yesterday. Here’s to a Gator’s victory today to lift our spirits.

:chomp:
I'm so sorry to hear about you're grandmother. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers as well.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Dogs are the greatest, they love you unconditionally and to lose them is to lose a Family member. Putting my Bassett hound Rufus down after his leukemia got the upper hand was the last time I actually cried. We have another now, and 2 other dogs but I still have a soft spot for Rufus. Prayers to you as you go thru this trying time.

SwampChomp

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2017
My family's thoughts and prayers to go to you. Never easy losing a loved one....pets included. Had to put down our 7yo Rottweiler (Buddy) this past summer due to a brain tumor. Got him as a 2yo rescue. Great dog, especially with the kiddos.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Kev:

Prayers for your family. That was a beautiful dog. We had one get hit by a car in front of my daughter when she was about 9. They adored each other. It was crushing. I put one down a few years ago that I loved like a child. Brought me to my knees.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Kev

I don’t post much but had to respond to your heartfelt post on the loss of Rex (think that was his name).

I am older and have never had children so dogs have always been my “fur kids”. I have been lucky enough to have had many wonderful dogs in my life and inevitably to have lost them. Some suddenly due to accidents and others by old age issues. None are easy and they all took time to grieve before I could move on.

I lost one at a young age too and it was probably the hardest, at least with the older ones I knew they were happy and we had shared so many great experiences. Mine are rescues now and age is a guesstimate but probably 10-11 years old.

I just want to encourage you to try again, when you are ready, because that would make Rex happy to know you gave another dog a chance (maybe even a rescue).

My prayers to you, your family and I know my Rudy, Roscoe, Champagne and Rebel are welcoming Rex over the Rainbow Bridge where he will be waiting for you when it is your time. God Bless you all.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I know I'm probably not anyone's favorite poster on this site but I could really use some prayers right now. I had a beloved dog get out of my backyard tonight and get him by a car and pass away. It's the 1st dog I've ever had to grieve over in my life. He was only 2 years years old but I've had him since he was 3 months. He was a sweet dog, very loyal to me and was always putting a smile on my face every day. I'm going to miss him dearly.

Thank you anyone willing to send a prayer to me and family.
I am so sorry for your loss. There aren't any magic words. So so sorry Kev

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
So sorry for your loss. As a lifelong pet lover myself I know the pain of losing a four-legged friend. I hope that you are able to move on soon and will consider a new pet. And when you do, please visit your local animal shelter. Rescue animals need homes and and love too.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry man .I had a small dog get hit by a bus of all things. Stinks and left me sad for quite a while. I'll pray for ya. Also, if able, go get another. It will help with healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb