Predicting bball’s remaining schedule

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I like others just tend to prefer more purposeful basketball actions on offense.

Amen FF. And the teams that play purposeful basketball will most likely defeat us. What are we practicing? Are we only practicing throwing it up from the arc? It seems that there's a lot of learning, training, development that just isn't taking place ... for 17 games now. I'm thinking that the addition of Stokes and Egbunu won't change this team enough ... won't make it a top 15 team? Will this team buy into using any inside presence? Does White know how to develop such a style? or will we die by the 3?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I predict the schedule will remain as scheduled.
200.gif

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
12-5 (4-1) as of now

Arky - Loss
@UK- Loss

Get Stokes, Gak, Egbunu back (2/3 hopefully)

S.Car - Win
Baylor - Win
@UGA - Loss
Bama - Win
LSU - Win
@S. Car - Win
UGA - Win
@Vandy - Win
@Tenn - Loss
Auburn - Loss
@Bama - Loss
UK- Win

Puts us at a 3-5 seed imo depending on the Egbunu/Stokes/Gak/Johnson/Ballard return. We will be evaluated differently if we are healthy. Puts us in a good spot if we can beat some good teams. Better get our act together and charge through the schedule

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
No....the genius is the one that asked us to predict the remaining schedule. :lol:

Still butthurt the Jags are making you look foolish I see :lmao2:

I guess I need to make it more clear for the slow ones.... predict the RESULTS of our remaining schedule. Hope that helps! ;)

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
12-5 (4-1) as of now

Arky - Loss
@UK- Loss

Get Stokes, Gak, Egbunu back (2/3 hopefully)

S.Car - Win
Baylor - Win
@UGA - Loss
Bama - Win
LSU - Win
@S. Car - Win
UGA - Win
@Vandy - Win
@Tenn - Loss
Auburn - Loss
@Bama - Loss
UK- Win

Puts us at a 3-5 seed imo depending on the Egbunu/Stokes/Gak/Johnson/Ballard return. We will be evaluated differently if we are healthy. Puts us in a good spot if we can beat some good teams. Better get our act together and charge through the schedule

I really don’t see us losing to Arky at Home especially after the loss we just took. That said, I can’t really disagree with the other predictions. I’d be very happy with a 3-5 seed.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
These predictions of sweeping SoCar will make the predictor look good if they happen after SoCar's last two games.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
These predictions of sweeping SoCar will make the predictor look good if they happen after SoCar's last two games.

I watched S.Car last night and they looked terrible. One of the worst offensive teams I’ve seen this year. We should be able to handle business against them

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SC did not look good BUT they just beat UK pretty easily there in the 2nd half...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We better take care of Arkansas or we might not even make the tourney.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lee and Fever panic already and are wrong saying that we would lose to Ark...SMH...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lee had us losing to BOTH Ark and UK so 0-2. No predictions from me. I have jinxed us all year on my predictions...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Those predictions give us less than a 20-win season. I no doubt will watch with much doubt.
Cannot truly expect a win in any particular game? So that drops a lot of the season's enjoyment from here on out?
Getting back Stokes and Egbunu can make us more clumsy rather than better?
We'll still see a dispassionate White, still a frustrating Egor & Allen?

But, if Stokes & Egbunu put us back at 80+ ppg = whole new power-team of 20+ wins this season, high-rolling into the SEC tourney & March Madness. Still, with a passionless coach at sidecourt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.