Presidential Beatdown Corona Crush!

If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• divits

• aka

• BNAG8R

• PastyStoole

• Jbossgator8

Results are only viewable after voting.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What was the issue?
Red Hatters were fooled by BNA and it was hilarious, that was the issue. Sheeeeeeeesh you guys are dense.

That he can't help but go partisan, even when he wrote the rules saying dont. :lol2:
Once again, I advocated hard for Trump to beat Obama. Maybe take a moment and figure out what you're actually talking about before spewing verbal diarrhea again?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Red Hatters were fooled by BNA and it was hilarious, that was the issue. Sheeeeeeeesh you guys are dense.

Once again, I advocated hard for Trump to beat Obama. Maybe take a moment and figure out what you're actually talking about before spewing verbal diarrhea again?
you started this whole red hatters mad about trump losing narrative... no one else. That implies political persuasion, hell, you named those who were supposedly mad as "red hatters" so its not even really an implication. I simply pointed out both are repubs. It might be you who needs to pull his head out his ars. carry on.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
you started this whole red hatters mad about trump losing narrative... no one else. That implies political persuasion, hell, you named those who were supposedly mad as "red hatters" so its not even really an implication. I simply pointed out both are repubs. It might be you who needs to pull his head out his ars. carry on.
Were Red Hatters not fooled by BNA's switcheroo? It was hilarious. I almost wish for a second that Trump and Reagan had to fight. This board would shut down. :lol:

But run along, now, you're late to the party and haven't contributed a thing. If you have any thoughts on upcoming fights, feel free to weigh in when we talk them over in the box.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A liberal calling anybody dense... :lmao2:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Am I going to have to start slinging arrows here? Everyone....chill. Let's not ruin this most epic of threads.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
... not fooled by BNA's switcheroo? ...
I take objection with the characterization of this as a "switcheroo". Never in the first post did I declare a winner or loser....I simply noted that after taking a shot to the head, that "Lincoln goes down!", implying that he hit the mat.

Since my fingers were tired, I decided to pause and let the first part of the fight coverage get absorbed, before finishing the coverage in a subsequent post.

I can not be responsible for anyone "jumping to conclusions" :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I take objection with the characterization of this as a "switcheroo". Never in the first post did I declare a winner or loser....I simply noted that after taking a shot to the head, that "Lincoln goes down!", implying that he hit the mat.

Since my fingers were tired, I decided to pause and let the first part of the fight coverage get absorbed, before finishing the coverage in a subsequent post.

I can not be responsible for anyone "jumping to conclusions" :lol:
kLkzIJX.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Were Red Hatters not fooled by BNA's switcheroo? It was hilarious. I almost wish for a second that Trump and Reagan had to fight. This board would shut down. :lol:

But run along, now, you're late to the party and haven't contributed a thing. If you have any thoughts on upcoming fights, feel free to weigh in when we talk them over in the box.
I'd go with trump in that one. Length and weight. Ronny was spry but trump would eventually get a hold of him and it would end up on the ground. Game over.

As far as contributions are concerned. I've been out if the country for a month. So to sum up. EABOD.

:D

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
In a Trump - Reagan match-up I'd go with Reagan. Reagan was captain of the swim team at Eureka College. He was also a pretty good horseman. I couldn't imagine Trumpty-Dumpty riding a horse.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Grant is a sleeper. His being a drunk is probably a myth fostered by some of his political enemies. He was one of the greatest horsemen ever to graduate from West Point. He had what was called 4 o'clock in the morning courage. After the Confederates whipped the Yankees good on the first day of the Battle of Shiloh and pushed them all the way back to the Tennessee River, Grant spent the night unable to sleep due to a painful foot injury. There was also a torrential downpour. But when Don Carlos Buell arrived from Nashville with re-inforcements Grant was up early the next morning ready to go at it again. The Yankees won the field back with the Rebs limping back to Corinth. Grant always was tough when the going got tough. Grant's short stature and size will be a limiting factor if he had to take on big boys like Ford and Washington, but Grant was one relentless SOB.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd go with trump in that one. Length and weight. Ronny was spry but trump would eventually get a hold of him and it would end up on the ground. Game over.

As far as contributions are concerned. I've been out if the country for a month. So to sum up. EABOD.

Lincoln was a champion wrestler, had at least 3 inches on Trump, and even in Trump's athletic peak, he was maybe an above average baseball player on a team full of rich kids. Lincoln would have whooped his ass without breaking a sweat and then built a log cabin with his bare hands.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Lincoln was a champion wrestler, had at least 3 inches on Trump, and even in Trump's athletic peak, he was maybe an above average baseball player on a team full of rich kids. Lincoln would have whooped his ass without breaking a sweat and then built a log cabin with his bare hands.

Yeah, I like some of what Trump has done, but I will generally go with the guy born in 1809 raised on the frontier over a rich twentieth century kid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Youre out of your mind. Reagan chopped wood on his ranch in his late 80s, enjoyed riding horses and strenuous work, and Trump is a fvkking marshmellow.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Youre out of your mind. Reagan chopped wood on his ranch in his late 80s, enjoyed riding horses and strenuous work, and Trump is a fvkking marshmellow.
Oh he was talking about Trump over Reagan? Reagan who was in the military and didn't wuss out of World War II with sore feet? :lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh he was talking about Trump over Reagan? Reagan who was in the military and didn't wuss out of World War II with sore feet? :lmao2:
Reagan could kick two Trump's azzes, then hed give them some bandaids, icebags, and some whisky, and sit and joke w them.to make them feel better about the azz kicking afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.