Project Veritas reveals details of Facebook bias against conservatives

Discussion in 'Politics' started by g8tr72, Feb 28, 2019.

1. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $5,153
    Ratings:
    +8,031 / -86
  2. NavetG8r

NavetG8r Stupid
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,406
    Ratings:
    +11,264 / -81
    Anybody who uses social media knows conservatives are censored. The fact that nobody seems to care enough to do anything about it is what concerns me the most.

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,153
      Ratings:
      +8,031 / -86
      In related news.....

• stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $4,035
      Ratings:
      +9,993 / -1,148
      FB is FULL of conservative comments about the assaults on fine Americans trying to MAGA. I know cause I read it. Many of my FB friends are huge "denigrate the libs" people and none of their stuff is deleted.

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,153
      Ratings:
      +8,031 / -86
      UPDATE....

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,153
      Ratings:
      +8,031 / -86

Did you watch the video or just read the summary?

Otherwise, save yourself some embarrassment and reserve comment.

• gatorev12

gatorev12 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
        $2,320
        Ratings:
        +2,333 / -257
        Potshots at "libs" seem to be ok; expressing criticism of their sacred cows, however (identity politics)...that's "hate speech" and is banned.

My Marine Corps buddy in KY is a big libertarian: doesn't care much for either party and routinely makes fun of Trump.

He also posts things like "there should be no reason in 2019 to have a 'Pride' month unless you're purposefully trying to rub people's faces in your lifestyle. There is nothing special about you. You suck a dude's d*ck. Who cares...running around the streets of a city naked and engaging in public sexual acts pretty much makes you a caricature of everything ultra-conservatives blame you for. Same goes with Black Power marches: you were born with more pigmentation in your skin. WHO CARES. That doesn't make you special or any better than anyone else. And it only encourages stupid people to respond with 'White Pride' marches by way of response..which is really only insecure white dudes on welfare pissed they aren't victims too."

For that, he was banned for 30 days. He literally makes fun of everyone with an OTT tongue-in-cheek post...and fb bans him.

Meanwhile, my liberal friends can post all kinds of crap about how "we need to reboot the whole quarantine thing for religious people so they can die off"...and that isn't considered hate speech.

Try reporting stuff: take the most offensive things your liberal friends say and report it to FB; then do the same for your conservative friends. I think we all know what would get removed first and/or banned.

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $5,153
          Ratings:
          +8,031 / -86
          I encourage everyone to watch the video.

Simply, there are liberal people choosing to implement double standards in policies of how data is processed based on certain words. Muslim is treated differently than Christian.

This is as much (or more so) actual "discrimination" (just digitally, which is very much integral in our society) as when certain groups were made to use different water fountains or eat in different rooms.

But, unsurprisingly, no one cares because of who the groups actually are.

• stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $4,035
            Ratings:
            +9,993 / -1,148

Your marine friend sounds like someone I would like. Like a lot. I think the more we make fun and joke about current affairs the more we realize we are more alike than different. I try not to tattle on anyone. Its childish to me. But I take your word for it. Maybe MAGA folks need their own social medai platform........maybe call it FOXBOOK........so they can get their complete message across and at the same time ban dissent like apparently FB does.

• stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $4,035
            Ratings:
            +9,993 / -1,148
            Im gonna watch the video when I have time and reply with restraint I promise...........

• Detroitgator

Detroitgator General Factotum
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $7,090
            Ratings:
            +13,695 / -53
            Ah yes.... suggest something that doesn't exist, then accuse it of doing what the existing thing actually does to make it all sound equal.

• Like Like x 2
            • WTF? WTF? x 1
            • List
            • g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member
              Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
              $5,153
              Ratings:
              +8,031 / -86

I'm having a kindhearted moment, so let me help you.

When and if you watch the video, and before you reply, replace the words "Conservative," "Christian," and "Bible" with "Liberal," "Muslim" and "Koran" and see if it affects your opinion.

• gatorev12

gatorev12 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
                $2,320
                Ratings:
                +2,333 / -257
                It's easy to look past bias when it doesn't affect you. And I applaud your "no tattling" stance--wish more people on the left would do it.

But I think deep down, if you took me up on that experiment...you know that the offensive liberal posts would be removed at a far lower rate than their counterparts.

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
                Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $8,258
                Ratings:
                +14,567 / -197
                Reflect back on the IRS when it was "weaponized" to blow conservative legalized political action entities out of effectiveness. The IRS used their powers to mentally hound conservative PACs out of operation. The IRS put tremendous financial costs on those conservatives. IMO those illegal consorted actions comprise both =

1) a collusion with bad-actors to help the democrats win an election
                2) a conspiracy (crime) to deny conservatives the same free speech rights freely given the Dem campaigners.

This "black ops action" was launched by Obama, by that Obama Marxist attitude. Launched as much like Watergate was launched by Nixon, and Nixon has been relegated to all out shame. The IRS was directed by Lois Lerner, who escaped accountability. It was their FBI, not the People's. The left has FedGov cover to escape accountability.

These social media platforms are tantamount to public utilities, however, FedGov regulations won't correct anything, because we've all seen the anti-conservative bias there. The opinions, the "whistleblown" revelations should be put forth unedited to let them rise or fall on their own merits and their rebutted discredits. Americans do not need the elites putting blindfolds on us. Just think of what entities have lost esteem since transparency wriggled out into the open =
                1) Obama has lost stature.
                2) Planned Parenthood has repulsed us.
                3) Etc, fallen has the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, etc.
                4) ** all things Clinton have plummeted.

All this reveals that dishonor needs cover to get a foothold and definitely needs cover to carry out its nefarious acts. Right now, before our eyes and ears, the Democrats are attempting to maintain that cover, while ignoring maintaining the sovereignty boundaries of this our nation.

• stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
                Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $4,035
                Ratings:
                +9,993 / -1,148
                I believe the shadowy figure of the woman and what the found out. Zucker needs to admit if they are censoring stuff.
                But I checked out Project Veritas Everything was about exposing the corrupt dems. I guess all the republican campaigns were
                above board and legit. I thought you had linked to some independent whistle blowing outfit. Should probably follow the $$$ here.

• g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member
                Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $5,153
                Ratings:
                +8,031 / -86

:rolleyes:

Mind if I use this quote next time I discuss the main stream media?

"But I checked out all the media outlets and Everything was about exposing the corrupt Rs. I guess all the democrat campaigns were above board and legit. I thought you had linked to some independent whistle blowing outfit. Should probably follow the $$$ here"

Regardless, is it corruption or not? If the "targets" were reversed, would yall liberals pitch a hissy fit?

• ThreatMatrix

ThreatMatrix In shambles
                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                  $4,663
                  Ratings:
                  +12,173 / -380
                  Corch sees only what he wants to see. You'd have more productive discourse with a wall.

• Detroitgator

Detroitgator General Factotum
                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                  $7,090
                  Ratings:
                  +13,695 / -53
                  Rationalizing is your thing

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Come get Papa Bear!!!!
                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                  $38,027
                  Ratings:
                  +62,597 / -2,624
                  Well... no surprise. Facebook is run by left fringe types. Everyone knows this already.

It is their website, do what they want.

Govt should have no role, other than to ensure they do not break antitrust laws etc.

People who believe in allowing both sides of a story should have a competitive product.

Then all these left fringe sites will fail as surely as msnbc and cnn are, while the "both sides" offering would dominate.

Perhaps like this site does.

• DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member
                    Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
                    $917
                    Ratings:
                    +942 / -18
                    And the left has CNN.