Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When you’ve completely ran out of anything interesting and substantive to write, you come up with silly **** like this article.

It’s not surprising coming from these two has-been relics.
As far as I recall they've never really had any inside sources on the program. They basically write whatever the SID leaks for them.

My favorite story ever was the ones that Dooley wrote the day Butters was fired exclaiming that we were all Gidiots for believing internet rumors about the pending firing and the one he wrote a couple days later claiming he knew it all the time.

He is truly the last to know.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have the slurper twins published an article in favor of eliminating gator bait yet?

I still can’t believe that these two view themselves as journalists. When will they admit that they are employed by the UAA?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As far as I recall they've never really had any inside sources on the program. They basically write whatever the SID leaks for them.

My favorite story ever was the ones that Dooley wrote the day Butters was fired exclaiming that we were all Gidiots for believing internet rumors about the pending firing and the one he wrote a couple days later claiming he knew it all the time.

He is truly the last to know.

This was after he spent the previous two years calling us gidiots for questioning the direction of the program under McElwain.

The sun is the last place to go for insight

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's early but didn't our 2021 class rise in the rankings to #5?

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
probably, just like the 2020 class did the previous summer...

Yep. There's an additional "puff piece" on that great recruiting class coming up in the sun now too and how it's rising in the rankings. Of course, there's no mention that most of it's based off the number of commitments and not the quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.