QB Recruits

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I read it backwards and all I got was stiurcer BQ...

But then again, I never used LSD.
giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've chased Emory Jones' stats and I can't find them. However, I learned this much about him from why Meyer and OSU was a good fit for him =
1) he's 6' 3", 196 lbs
2) Meyer wanted a QB that could run a lot
3) At Nike camps Jones showed a cannon-arm equal to the #1 recruit who's going to Clemson
4) Jones states "I'm a passing QB who is always ready to scramble to daylight or QB run it whenever."

Those low total stats are probably because Jones switched schools during his senior season??
What's the story on that school jump? We got all over Corral as trouble for switching schools and he didn't do it mid-season. Jones may have switched because he also plays basketball? How can we be salivating over a recruit that we don't even know his completion%, his TD#s versus INTs, YPCs etc.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Decided to go down in the passionate flames of a loving embrace with Nuss
Yeah, the ole "if you fire him you have to fire me too" tactic sounds cool and all but your wife gets pissed when she realized you flushed 20 million dollars or so on a drunken lazy bum.

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, the ole "if you fire him you have to fire me too" tactic sounds cool and all but your wife gets pissed when she realized you flushed 20 million dollars or so on a drunken lazy bum.
Lazy, no doubt. Drunken.....? I wish he had something that Matthau to blame it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator