Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Weaknesses
  • Beat up this year thanks to poor protection
  • When he wasn't being sacked, he was being hit hard
  • Not as competitive a rusher in 2015
  • Sacks and usage in run game might be taking a toll
  • Increase in short pass attempts from 86 to 208 this year reason for higher completion numbers
  • Accuracy on intermediate and deep throws dropped sharply
  • Pocket poise has been compromised
  • Hyper aware of pressure around him and lacks awareness to slide and find temporary shelter to make throw
  • Concern over pressure too often trumps ability to get through progressions
  • Must speed up the pace of his reads
  • Footwork is a mess
  • Slight stride onto stiff upper leg with little weight shift
  • Restricted follow through and too often tries to muscle throws with upper body
  • Throws to target rather than leading or throwing them open on short/intermediate throws
  • Too respectful of underneath coverage and must be more willing to challenge the defense
  • Needs to improve anticipation
Dak Prescott Draft and Combine Prospect Profile | NFL.com

QB Whisperin

JUST RUN THE QB KEEPER AND THROW SCREENS!!!!

That draft report is almost a mirror of Tebow's btw. Coincidence? I think sloppy footwork is on the draft eval of every QB Whisperin and Vacationin Dan QB.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
So if I’m reading this correctly his fundamentals suck & he’s been beat to shyt by the defense…and he was coached by the guy who is now our HC, a coach some believe will bring us a natty because he truly is a QB whisperer?

Did I interpret this accurately?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So if I’m reading this correctly his fundamentals suck & he’s been beat to shyt by the defense…and he was coached by the guy who is now our HC, a coach some believe will bring us a natty because he truly is a QB whisperer?

Did I interpret this accurately?
Pretty close.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Wait, so you’re not a fan of Mullen and his style of offense? Maybe I’m alone but I guess I’ve been reading things wrong this whole time.

This. I really wish the mother fucher would stop being so bashful and tell us how he really feels about Mullen. While he's at it I'd love to hear his expert opinion on Sydney Powell as well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Okay, I'll bite... when did you start caring about the NFL draft?

I guess considering the extremely impressive resume of NFL QBs our previous coaches have put out, the bar is set pretty high.

There’s a decent chance that Dak has as good or better NFL career as any QB we’ve ever put in the league, regardless of offense. We can talk about him not going as high as he should have, and how that is on Mullen. But the fact is he discovered him, signed him, developed him and he’s going to have a solid professional career. There are so many things to be pissed about with DM. The guy gives us something new virtually every day. But this isn’t the argument I’m leading with.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So the real QB whispers are butters&nuss..
My favorite Buttersuckers statement was "Saban aint wun no champeenships since Butters N Nuss left, Aint that rite, Boss? Yup Yup"

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good Christ Almighty. The Obsession is real. Time to get a grip and get some help. Go to your local Taco Bell, I am sure there is some other sad sap that needs help and needs someone to talk to about all their misery.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
76020462eaa4b9.gif

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Wait, so you’re not a fan of Mullen and his style of offense? Maybe I’m alone but I guess I’ve been reading things wrong this whole time.

I'm glad someone finally explained this to me. I thought he was president of the Dan Mullen Fan Club. I imagined him shrieking and squealing like a 15-year old girl during Beatlemania.

I think its fair to say his posts on the subject were at best were a little murky and obfuscated his thesis about Mullen. What do you suppose he really thinks about Grantham and English?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.