Quest For A Million: Other Sports

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I wasn't sure whether to post this in Main Sports Forum since this is related to Sports or in The Lounge as this is kind of a get to know other posters thing. So Admins, move if necessary.

Gator Chatter, do you follow any of the following sports? If so, who's your team (If applicable)?

NFL?

MLB?

NBA?

NHL?

MLS?

NASCAR?

MMA?

Though it's not "competitive", it is athletic, pro wrestling?

Boxing?

Other?

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
NFL?
I'll watch it if its on and if I'm home. I'm a Jags fan. I rarely go out of my way to watch the NFL, unlike Florida games where 'm not missing the game.

MLB?
Probably my least favorite sport to watch of the major sports. If I could say I have a team, it would be the Marlins, but that's only because they were the only Florida team when I first started paying attention. Things like the Cubs in the World Series may get me to watch a game or two. My least favorite part of Florida-Georgia weekend? Having my uncle flipping to the World Series while I'm trying to watch college football.

NBA?
I was a big Magic fan when little. Now, I barely watch. Partly because management seemed to stop caring after Howard left.

NHL?
I don't watch, but if the Lightning make the Stanley Cup, I might watch. I hear games are fun, but I've never been.

MLS?
I'm a Season Ticket Holder for Orlando City. Games can be fun, but they are stuck in a WIll Muschamp/Doug Nussmeier type offense. It's frustrating. A lot of fans are UCF fans and are that annoying and knowledgeless. Atmosphere and tailgating is college football like, not quite up to Florida level, but worth doing once if you haven't and maybe more.

NASCAR?
NOPE.

MMA?
Not really.

Though it's not "competitive", it is athletic, pro wrestling?
Somewhat. Friends get together for the "big" PPV's more out of tradition than anything.

Boxing?
No.

Other?
Can't think of any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members