Question about decommits

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
t-gator;n22427 said:
I know we joke around but we didn't want them anyways.we have bigger holes to fill.the last 3 commits we got outweighs losing them by a ton

We've had some great commits over the last week or so. I'd rather have these monsters on the offensive line over the defections. Summers has been the most impactful coach on the recruiting trail IMO.
I haven't seen anything in the twitter verse on this. I wonder who it is. The kids that I would LOVE to flip to us would be:

Jacksonville CB Kevin Tolliver II (LSU)
Derwin James *which will never happen* (FSU)
Calvin Ridley (ALA - Again don't think this would happen either).

I'd like to get Da'Vante Phillips back on board but I think he'll commit to the Noles. He's attached to the hip of Dalvin Cook.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dillon kinda reminds me of Worton in that he's so underrated, you look at Worton's film or the playoff game against Apopka and the kid just dominates. Dillon's like that , only a lot faster.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dillon kind of reminds me of a Rainey and Debose blend of speed and moves. He has scary lateral speed but when he finds a seam vertically he's gone. We'll have to see how good his hands are as it looks like he's played mostly QB in HS. At least his videos show mostly him playing QB.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
kepler;n22448 said:
The past few days is a positive but we have a long way to go to salvage this class.
Jebus Christ! It's August 2, we don't have to salvage the class because it's not sunk. If you want to throw crap around at least wait until after the season.
August 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
sonomagator said:
Dillon kinda reminds me of Worton in that he's so underrated, you look at Worton's film or the playoff game against Apopka and the kid just dominates. Dillon's like that , only a lot faster.
I agree about Worton. He just seems to always be open.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
kepler;n22448 said:
The past few days is a positive but we have a long way to go to salvage this class.
Jebus Christ! It's August 2, we don't have to salvage the class because it's not sunk. If you want to throw crap around at least wait until after the season.
August 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Preach it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.