R.I.P. BNAG8R

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BNA..before you shuffle off to your mortal coil..........can I have your Viking hat?

Please......they knocked down my favorite waterfront bar and I need to retaliate.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Is this thread really still going on? Maybe I’m weird or just missing the punchline, but I don’t get it. We all know the reality, so it seems kind of pointless. He’s dead. Ok. Let’s not make more of things than necessary and just move on.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Is this thread really still going on? Maybe I’m weird or just missing the punchline, but I don’t get it. We all know the reality, so it seems kind of pointless. He’s dead. Ok. Let’s not make more of things than necessary and just move on.

I thought you were raising donations to build a BNA statue to be placed at the entrance of the O'Connell Center parking garage

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I thought you were raising donations to build a BNA statue to be placed at the entrance of the O'Connell Center parking garage

You know what. Totally forgot. Super slammed this whole week. I’ll get it done though, I promise. Also, does it have to be like a full statue? When I lost my schnauzer last year they did a nice little wooden box with a figurine on the top. Something like that would work, right?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

In true Injun fashion, we are only going to do it halfass... so it will be like 40% of a statue.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You know what. Totally forgot. Super slammed this whole week. I’ll get it done though, I promise. Also, does it have to be like a full statue? When I lost my schnauzer last year they did a nice little wooden box with a figurine on the top. Something like that would work, right?

That's fine, as long as it has a large bowl at the bottom and a fountain of water coming out of his mouth. Something to give the birds a place to drink and bathe and perch.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That's fine, as long as it has a large bowl at the bottom and a fountain of water coming out of his mouth. Something to give the birds a place to drink and bathe and perch.

So that's how you want your friend remembered? In a constant post-drinking puking pose, covered in fecal matter?

I mean I guess.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I met BNA years ago before a football game. I’d like to give a few warm thoughts and memories about my friend:

He was nice.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’ve never met any of you in person (although I used to work a block away from Crete.)

But I’d like to think it would feel awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.